Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 0

Possible transmission issue or electrical??? 6r60

The battery holds 12v on its own. If i remember properly the alternator puts out 13.6v. So i can only imagine that should be within spec... I really do not want to start throwing parts at it left n right... The truck only acts up as you accelerate...
  2. 0

Possible transmission issue or electrical??? 6r60

Hey guys! Im having a brain melting issue! So! Here is the chain of events and symptoms. Had the typical trans shutter issue at 110k. Got it flushed and new mercon sp added. Everything is good. Now at 116k... Codes: U0101- lost communication with trans control module U1900- lost...
  3. 0

HELP!! Transmission jerking! Need direction!

Fritz: i have checked all plugs going to any of the modules mentioned. And funny side note. I got the abs plug popped from the top side. Took a second to figure out how it worked but i got it. Flag: i will do so. Hopefully ill get some good feedback. I just dont think this is directly related...
  4. 0

Not one person on here as a single clue what im talking about huh???
  5. 0

Anybody??? Has anyone experienced anything close to this!?
  6. 0

Hey guys! Im having a brain melting issue! So! Here is the chain of events and symptoms. Had the typical trans shutter issue at 110k. Got it flushed and new mercon sp added. Everything is good. Now at 116k... Codes: U0101- lost communication with trans control module U1900- lost...
  7. 0

Vehicle surging with shudder/maybe torque converter clutch?

I understand the risks of flushing. Iv seen it happen and iv done it. Iv seen some last n iv seen some fail. However my fluid isnt burnt. It is not dirty. Its just used... My questions are specific to 6r60 transmissions as i know some transmissions are more delicate than others. I just do not...
  8. 0

Thanks for the reasponce will! It sounds like he just did a pan drop and fluid exchange. Not a full flush. But its good info to know! Im trying to figure out how much risk i want to take and how invasive of a process i want to use inorder to correct the issue.
  9. 0

So now that it has been a year. For those who have done a flush to fix their shutter problem.... Has doing a power flush been benefitial to fixing the issue or have you had to replace the torque converter. I just bought the truck in my sig, and it is having the exact same symptoms as the...
Back