Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. RangerXVX

5th Gen Explorer With LED Light Bar

Never really cared for anything after first and second gen, but man, that is one CLEAN looking Ex.
  2. RangerXVX

Best tires?

You can't go wrong with the BFGs as RangerX mentioned. Personally, I've always liked the way Nittos ride. I'm running the Trail Grappler M/Ts now, but prior to that, I had a set of Terra Grappler A/Ts that I had for around 40k. Ending up taking them off to put the M/Ts on and sold the set with...
  3. RangerXVX

Modifying Ford Explorer Leaf Springs for Lift using F-150 Leaf Springs

Somehow never thought about this before! :thumbsup:
  4. RangerXVX

WHY so loyal to Ford Explorer?

These trucks definitely have a cult following with good reason. First experience with an Ex was my brother's '93 Sport - the daily driver turned rock crawler. When it came time to look for my first car, I pretty much would have taken anything to get my ass on the road as a teenager, but an Ex...
  5. RangerXVX

BMXking's Axle Swap 1st gen. Coils/Radius Arms!!!

Bumping this ancient thread to say that I miss you buddy! Bryan (BMXking) was my older brother and left a HUGE amount of knowledge and insight when it came to anything truck-related. I'm thankful for Serious Ex because it was such a major part of his life and it's great knowing I can come back...
  6. RangerXVX

'04 Ranger XLT / New Member Intro

Broken image links should be fixed now.
  7. RangerXVX

'04 Ranger XLT / New Member Intro

Finally got around to making an account! My older brother (BMXking5) got me into Serious Explorations back in the day. He spent all his time on this site before he passed, and I felt it was time to follow in his footsteps! You might remember his '93 Explorer monster... Anyway, here is my 2004...
Back