Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Aftermarket exhaust 4.0

Okay, I need help. I've searched everywhere I can think of and can't find the answers I'm looking for, I want an aftermarket exhaust for my '02 explorer xlt 4.0. I want something with a feed sound to it that doesn't sound like a ricer and I don't want to run an open/gutted exhaust either. Any...
  2. C

2002-2005 FAQ regarding lifts, tires, etc

Those of you interested in the Rancho Quick Lift I just found a deal here for pretty cheap, i think.... http://www.sdtrucksprings.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=25501&gclid=CN201PKwjcQCFQEcaQodqzMA_A&zenid=dd3636227ba1005409ed25abe1beaade
  3. C

auxiliary modification

Okay cool I'll pull the unit and see if it's on there. If so I can pull the schematic and figure something out, I have some knowledge in Electrical. If I can do it I'll try to remember to take pics and post a how to on it.
  4. C

auxiliary modification

Okay cool I'll pull the unit and see if it's on there. If so I can pull the schematic and figure something out, I have some knowledge in Electrical. If I can do it I'll try to remember to take pics and post a how to on it.
  5. C

auxiliary modification

I have the 6 disc changer. So cassett won't work. I like the 6 disc changer and don't want to buy a new unit. Can't you just splice in a aux port like you do with the transmitter port? I've seen it done on other vehicles. Am I crazy or no?
  6. C

auxiliary modification

Okay I'm trying to find something about installing an auxiliary input into my stock stereo. I've looked through about 50 pages of threads and haven't seen anything yet. If anyone's knows a thread about this can you please attach a link. Greatly appreciated!
  7. C

Roof Rack, Remove or Keep?

I 2nd that. Where can I get some of those flared fenders? Do you have those for a safer suspension travel? If so, what lift set up do you have?
  8. C

The retrofit I did with a kit from TheRetroFitSource

Nice job!!! And turned out really clean! Made it look really easy too.
  9. C

Duner's 6" Lift Kit Group Buy Thread

This is really disheartening... I just bought an 02 Ex XLT 2wd and I want to lift it. I found this thread and was so excited. I read through the whole thing like you're supposed to do when searching forums, and found myself let down drastically. I wish something could be done so "Duner" would be...
Back