Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

Explorer Brake Upgrades

2015 Sport Brake Caliper+Rotor Upgrade?? I've tuned up my 2015 sport to be somewhere in the ballpark of ~450 hp and it's wonderful. My issue is braking from pretty much anywhere over 100mph feels harsh, a bit squishy, and the stock calipers are heating up so much, so fast that I get a wiggle...
  2. K

Having SO much trouble finding mods

I think you're spot on there, anyway. I'll report back once everything is in and I'm at the AWD dyno with some real data.
  3. K

Yup that's exactly where I'm at, K&N cold air and the Diablo. Just made my appointment to have stainless 3.5" exhaust run from the down-pipe back (going to eliminate the 2nd tiny cat - esp since the 02 sensors are just above the bottom connecting flanges on the downpipes.) which the ford tech at...
  4. K

Full-Black Ford Emblems on our Explorer!

I found a great seller on Ebay that has the direct replacement front emblems and a great (high quality) piece for the back-end. Not sure how many he has left, but here's the link: http://www.ebay.com/usr/downatthebuilding?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2754
  5. K

Hey Usain, this is unrelated but I'm having a hell of a time trying to find performance mods for the 2015 ex sport. Can you offer any suggestions for cold air intake (I've only found K&N ram air), exhaust (I've only found MagnaFlow), chip, blow off valve, boost controller, boost gauge &...
Back