Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

SECURICODE Wont light up

My securicode wont light up. It's not the end of the world, but does anyone have a suggestion? Does anyone know where the fuse is for it? I might check that.
  2. J

Hard Thrust.

Does anyone have this issue? I'll be driving my car, and all of a sudden the explorer jerks. It is a really hard jerk. It usually happens when I am slowing down to a stop. It is not the breaks, it feels like it is something in the transmission. It is so hard that sometimes I think I was rear...
  3. J

Securicode

I ordered a new securicode invisicode pillar, because the other one broke in half. The old one lit up just fine. When I replaced it with a new one that no longer works. Do I need to reset anything or did I just get a dud?
  4. J

Keyless entry (Securicode) pad comes off

Securicode Anyone know where I can get the invisible securicode? Mine just flew off the vehicle while driving down the road :mad:
  5. J

My Explorer Broke

That's it Peter.
  6. J

My Explorer Broke

That's not it. Mine had the "invisible" keypad. It lived up to its name, because all of a sudden, it just vanished
  7. J

My Explorer Broke

I doubt Ford will do anything. I have a 2012 that the warranty expired back in Dec.
  8. J

My Explorer Broke

I was driving down the road, and out of no where my securikey pad just broke in half, and flew off. I still have the module that installs to it, but the whole bezel is gone. Does anyone know if I can just buy the bezel piece with the flush numbers? If so, where?
Back