Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 0

5th Gen Explorer Photo Thread

My 03 limited finally went after 250345 miles on it lol and it was still a beast till it went. Got my new X..A 2011 limited.in silver. I did a few things to it already. Black rims,explore on the hood.Led headlights,fogs and marker lights black grill. Few other things and can’t be any happier...
  2. 0

What Did You Do To Your 3rd Gen Today?

O/d light was flashing and check tranny came up smh so I changed the solonod pack and the tranny filter and new fluid and now no more slipping 3erd and hard reverse and light went off.... buttt now a hour later the light came back on but everything drives good and when I turn the car off light...
  3. 0

What Did You Do To Your 3rd Gen Today?

O/d light was flashing and check tranny came up smh so I changed the solonod pack and the tranny filter and new fluid and now no more slipping 3erd and hard reverse and light went off.... buttt now a hour later the light came back on but everything drives good and when I turn the car off light...
  4. 0

02 X V8 to 03 X V6

Thanks, so how about everything else as far as axles and alternator and starter and just about everything I would use if I’m able too.
  5. 0

02 X V8 to 03 X V6

How’s it going everyone,it’s been a long time since I have been on here. Well I have a 03 X limited 4.0 V6 and I can get a 02 X limited 4.6 V8 from a friend... can I use everything off and out the truck ?? And tranny ?? Thanks
  6. 0

Don’t know how to post anymore been along time since I’ve been on here helpppp

Don’t know how to post anymore been along time since I’ve been on here helpppp
  7. 0

have a 03 X limited 4.0.. I am about to get a 02 X limited for free,can I use everything off of...

have a 03 X limited 4.0.. I am about to get a 02 X limited for free,can I use everything off of the truck ???
  8. 0

the glass roof....should I?

Pretty cool,something new but once you start there's no turning back..
Back