Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Treadwear Issue with Ventus S1 Noble 2 Hankooks

I had no choice when they replaced mine, I had to put the same ones back on and they wore out just as quick. I just put some Good Years on, better tire all around so far.
  2. D

Time for tires

Tell me what tires you guys like, I need to replace my crappy factory tires again.
  3. D

Ford ESP at dealer cost to forum members

Thank You! Just purchased an 84/100 for my 17 Explorer Joel's a great guy.
  4. D

Yes a lot of people have had the issue and Hankook will only pro-rate. I went through the same thing.
  5. D

Lucky you, the Ford dealer I went through made me buy the same tires.
  6. D

It's not just Ford from what I have read. My next post is to the BBB.
  7. D

20k is pretty bad but not tire should wear out at under 15k miles unless it's a track tire.
  8. D

I just got done well almost (I will explain) with getting my OEM Hankook tires replaced they were at 2/32 after 14k miles. After several visits to the dealer, and several phone calls, Hankook finally agreed to pay for 50% of the replacement tires. Still not real happy with that but had to take...
  9. D

Sony 500W stereo, Platinum.

I just bought a 17 Sport but it does not have the upgraded 500w stereo, it only has bass, treble and mid adjustments but sounds awesome!
  10. D

2017 Explorer Sport: what I love, and not so much

Hi everyone, I still have less then 300 miles on my Sport and so far the only one minor disappointment with the stereo pre-sets. I wish they had designed it so when you scroll up and down the presets it would go through all of them not just the row selected. You have to hit the button on the...
  11. D

Hello

Hi everyone, I am not new but I don't think I ever introduced myself. I just bought a Ruby Red 17 Explorer Sport and so far I love it! It still has under 300 miles on it so just braking it in. I also have a black 03 Explorer Limited that is now my son's, it's a little more broken in with 177k...
  12. D

2003 Explorer 4.6 EGR Tube

They already tried the junk yards they are going to fabricate one. Thanks for trying.
  13. D

This is close but there is a 45 degree bend in the middle of the one I need.
  14. D

You know I never saw it but let me forward it to my mechanic. Is this a part you have?
  15. D

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum and have an issue I need help with. I have an 03 Exp Limited 4.6 with 161k on it. We recently had a bunch of work done but ran into a problem. Seems the EGR Tube the comes off the back of the intake was damaged but they cannot find the part to replace it...
Back