Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Front end clunk - bushing failure?

The bushing is the Front Right Lower Rearward. It is light brown oily.
  2. R

Front end clunk - bushing failure?

I have a 2014 Ford Explorer Sport with 43K miles on it. Noticed a leak on floor in garage the other day. Looked under and seen a leak coming front control arm bushing. Do the bushings hold any fluid to leak and is this something that is covered under the power train warranty. Any info would be...
  3. R

Squeaking / Squealing Brakes

As suggested I took my Ford Explorer Sport to a second dealership to properly diagnose my brake issues. They test drove it and IMMEDIATELY noticed the brake squeal. This info I took to the regional manager and he worked with the dealer to resolve my issue. The best I could do was cut the cost of...
  4. R

Unfortunately I was unable to resolve my brake issue upon my THIRD VISIT TO THE DEALER. I thought getting a regional manager involved would pressure the dealership to fix my issue but they seemed uninterested in even inspecting the rotors or looking at the brake pads to look for any signs of...
  5. R

I am new to this forum but share this common problem with my 2014 Ford Explorer Sport. I have been to the dealer on 2 occasions to specifically fix my brake squeak issue. I have read numerous posts in this thread and am understanding this is a much bigger issue than we are being led on to...
Back