Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Led rock lights installed

I just finished up wiring in my rock lights/ underglow the are led light pods I have 14 of them placed around the truck 2 in the front one in each wheel well 2 under the rear and 3 mounted under the body behind my side steps and my god are these things bright. Best investment ever extremely...
  2. A

97 factory sub amp ohms

Can anyone tell me how many ohms the factory amp can push so I can wire my sub in correctly?
  3. A

Explorer forum stickers

Well guys I have 12 stickers left now so if you want one please pm me and let me know
  4. A

front and rear diff swap

Just swap the axles all together it will make your life way easier instead of pulling the gears from the diff and resetting them into the other axle. I'm sure it has been done many times and is fairly simple to do.
  5. A

Explorer forum stickers

tHank you mike65 for being the first person to purchase the stickers! Your sticker is being put in the mail Sunday and I hope for it to get to you by Friday. Hope you like it, if anyone else is interested and would like to purchase one just pm me,
  6. A

Explorer forum stickers

And I'm sorry guys but I counted wrong lol I have 14 stickers for sale not 10, if I have enough interest I will have more made once these sell and maybe if some sport trac owners are interested I will have some sport trac versions made up also.
  7. A

Explorer forum stickers

You can pay me via PayPal, I'm located near Collingswood deptford and cherry hill, pm me and I'll send my paypal info, I once I receive payment i can have it out in the mail that day.
  8. A

Explorer forum stickers

I'm selling some explorer forum stickers I just had made I have them in my hand right now there is only 10 at the moment depending on how it goes will decide if I order more. I'm asking $7 a piece for them and they are 7.5"x3.5", I know you guys got screwed by the last guy but here is picture...
  9. A

Just got something special for the truck!!

Well I placed a order for some stickers and with the approval of Rick to have the forums name on them, I just received them today I have 11 stickers all together but one will of course be mine and I plan on selling the rest of them. If you guys are interested let me know I plan on selling them...
  10. A

Explorer forum stickers

Hey guys I just got my order of stickers in I will post a picture so you guys know it's not a lie it's the truth j know you were shafted once before by the other guy but I am 100% real and do have them in my hand as we speak. Here is a pic if you guys are interested in any of them please let me know
  11. A

Help with head unit install on 97 Jbl system

Can anyone help clear this issue up? I just got my harness which I hope is the correct one my new pioneer 8" shallow mount and my 6x8 Rockford fosgate prime speakers and I want to get this all done tomorrow?
  12. A

Explorer forum stickers

I know this may be the wrong area on the forum for this but I just placed an order for 10 explorer forum stickers with the approval of Rick. They will be 7.5" long and 3 3/4" high. This is only to check interest I will be selling the stickers for $7 a piece and will take orders when I receive...
  13. A

'98 Suspension lift help

You can always crank your torison bars and get a shackle for the rear or get torison keys and the shackle. Maxing your bars should get you roughly 2" of lift and the warrior 158 shackle is a 2" lift shackle
  14. A

'98 Suspension lift help

Welcome to the forums, finding a suspension lift for that price is going to be tough all the suspension lifts for our trucks from what I believe have been discontinued besides Dixon bros long travel kit but that is 2500 I think, the only other ones is superlift, rcd, and trailmaster, all of...
  15. A

Help with head unit install on 97 Jbl system

Okay guys I know this has been discussed 1000 times by now but the more I read about it the more confusion over comes me, I just ordered a new 8" pioneer shallow mount sub for my rear enclosure, my factory sub amp was blown but I pick up a new on for free. And I also have 4 Rockford fosgate...
  16. A

97 eb build thread

If anyone wants to know where to buy them k can send you the link they are 1.45 a piece per pod. I think he has 2-3 on each side and one up front and in the rear.
  17. A

97 eb build thread

Well it's been a while since I posted to this thread I picked up some wheels for the truck and I'm currently looking for a set of tires, my plan is to stuff some 285/75/16s on her but for now the wheels have 255/70/16. Here is a pic of the wheels after I painted them. I'm also getting ready to...
  18. A

Hub-centric questions

Thanks for the help guys like I said I've never had a set of after market wheels so it's kind of unfamiliar territory, I just know what I've read about aftermarket wheels and such and just wanted the be 100% sure so that I didn't start driving and messing stuff up. They are very similar to those...
  19. A

Hub-centric questions

Hey guys I just pick up a set of 16x8 American racing fuel wheels. The center bore is about 1/4" bigger the the hub itself, I've never had aftermarket wheels but I'm assuming I'm going to need to order hub-centrics to make up the difference. But just wanted to make sure. Any help would be...
  20. A

97 eb build thread

Thanks a lot I don't know if I will keep the silver or just swap the white gauge faces on yet. My grille is finished until I decide what to do about the fading chrome. Here is a pic of the finished result
  21. A

97 eb build thread

Hey guys so I'm starting my build thread I bought this truck 6 months ago for 500 she needed a good cleaning and a good going over. With in the first month I had a body lift for it but held off on putting it on for a few months. About a month ago I put the body lift on and started the massive...
  22. A

97 eb x bl lifted

Here are some pics before I did the front bumper
  23. A

97 eb x bl lifted

I haven't yet decided a size tire yet I'm thinking 32x11.5x15s for it, I did a 3" body lift and this has been a royal pain in my arse. My steering extension wasn't milled out enough so I had to grind my shaft 1/16-1/8" down to get it to fit into it, my front bumper would align right, and the...
  24. A

97 eb x bl lifted

Well today I started my body lift on my xplorer, I had done one prior on my old ranger, and like I thought it was just as easy. I had one bolt give me a issue but I just jacked the body up to out tension on it and loosen and repeat until I had it out. I still have to raise the bumpers and...
Back