Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Photos Lets see those 2nd Gen EX/Mounty

Been learning alot on here. And I've done a ton of work on my recently aquired Ex. Have been wanting to start a build thread but cant get motivated :P So heres a couple shots from her first time (with me) off road!
  2. D

EF 20th Anniversary Events - Planning for 2016!!!

Im in east idaho. 6+ hours from Moab. I am definetly interested in a trip in september. Please do keep me in the loop!
  3. D

I second that!! I havent been on here long, but i am very excited for this upcoming trip. Im already knee deep in my build and am looking forward to planning and preparing with others who will be attending. Im assuming we need a veteran member to step up to the plate as a trail boss or team...
  4. D

Warrior Shackles

I have a 95 with the factory air ride.. I did the TT up front and an AAL in the back and now the air ride system is constantly trying to vent the shocks to get it to its programed ride height, thus the ride is incredibly rough. I plan to swap to conventional shocks but there are a couple of...
  5. D

Breaking my silence on this glorious forum to let you all know i'm subscribed and will absolutely be atending the Moab event! :)
Back