Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

?? 2.0 Front/1.5" Rear ebay lift, Quoted Lift vs Spacer Thickness

Im looking at the same lift. Please post some pictures if you do decide to keep them.
  2. M

Check engine light on after Dash removal/transflush

Thanks. I did unplug it with the battery un hooked. I pulled the computer plug out and there was a leaf between the connector. Cleaned and replaced and fixed the problem.
  3. M

Check engine light on after Dash removal/transflush

Hello, This past weekend I had a transmission flush done at the dealer. Then I changed out the HEATER AIR DUCT INLET & INLET DOOR.. Now the engine light is on and I don't know which one should be the culprit. The code is P0709(transmission range sensor circuit high). I thought that I...
  4. M

Need help to diagnose popping/clicking coming from underneath 2003 Explorer [VIDEO]

Wow, This sounds like the noise that I get.... I think I am going to try this fix.
  5. M

Remote Start 2003? How easy?

Hello, I am looking to install remote start on my explorer. I am pretty automotive savy but have never installed an remote start system. How simple is this? Have any of you all done it? What do y'all recommend as the equipment? Thanks Eric
  6. M

Exhaust upgrades

Can you post a video of the sound? Thanks
  7. M

Raptor front grill.

I would but I don't have the equipment to do that. It would be nice to say I built that.... Thanks
  8. M

Raptor front grill.

I would just be interested in just the grill. I like the look a lot better then the billet kits from ebay. I don't know if I would want the big Ford. If it was it would have to be black not white. What about a matching one for the lower valance? Thanks
  9. M

For Sale Parting out 03 Ford Explorer xls v6

How much for the flow master?
  10. M

Cost to install Btf spacers (front only)

What size spacer did you go with?
  11. M

... Thanks for the pictures.
  12. M

Glasspack V Flowmaster

Can You post a video of how it sounds? Thanks Eric
  13. M

New X, New Plan, Opinion needed

Hello, I have been on here a few months now looking through all of the big modification posts. I know my user name is "Mopar". I have been a Chrysler fan my entire life and have a 65 Dodge Polara Convertible that I am restoring. This is my explorer...
  14. M

What else do you 3rd Gen owners want?

Brandon, How about control arms that are not extended. I like the design of the extended ones, but I don't plan on putting spacers on. I am thinking of putting Quick Lifts on being that I need struts soon....Maybe I should run the extended ones anyways... who knows at this point...
  15. M

It should be the one with the Earth and chain.
  16. M

Can I see some pictures of the completed X? I am considering doing the BTF spacers but am a bit undecided. Thanks
  17. M

Lift options for 3rd gen xlt

Does that have a body lift on it also? Thanks
Back