Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

2000 Ford Explorer XLT Audio system

I'm about to redo my whole audio system. New Sony Head unit...Pioneer speakers with pioneer amp. Is there anything I should know how to do before I start? Any issues anyone has had with installling audio equipment. How do I take the doors apart to get to the speakers? (Dumb question, but i want...
  2. R

194 LEDs to replace cluster bulbs. Which to use?

I want BLUE guages...Is it just film? Where can I get replacement for the color BLUE? Green looks nasty especially with my white headlamps and blue neon blubs.
  3. R

Comment by 'redzexploder' in media '4" tv mounted in upper console'

How did you get that 4 inch monitor in there? Did you do the custom fiber glass work yourself? Or did you purchase and then just pop the monitor in there? Let me know I'm very curious because I want to mount one in the same place but haven't found a way to do it yet.
  4. R

New Explorer User Here

I'm a new Ford Explorer owner. I'll most likely being checking out everyone's ride to get some ideas. Only modification that is done to the car is I have an aftermarket alarm and remote start. More for the remote start then anything because winter sucks up here in Illinois. I want to put some...
Back