Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 1

Budget 2track 1994 sport

After Being gone for awhile im back. I got married and just got back from thailand. I drove my 2013 explorer into a lake so its gone. But i did purchase a 2015 F250 powerstroke to replace it. Now having a tow vehicle i am getting back at the First gen Explorer. and first on the list is a engine...
  2. 1

Budget 2track 1994 sport

Added another explorer to the household. 2013 xlt
  3. 1

Budget 2track 1994 sport

She is so nice now
  4. 1

My 91 Sport

Would love to change mine to those round headlights
  5. 1

Budget 2track 1994 sport

Getting close
  6. 1

Budget 2track 1994 sport

Its alot of work but coil buckets, coils radius arms and there brackets are in. Rear leafs and shocks are done. Just have to button up the front and do brake lines and im done with the outside of the truck. Next is inside. At the dunes last year my buddy broke the passenger seat when i was...
  7. 1

Budget 2track 1994 sport

Procomp 2119 going to take some fab work to make these fit
  8. 1

Budget 2track 1994 sport

Lift coils
  9. 1

shock question

4wheelparts.com has a really good deal on the procomp shocks right now in their clearance section i have 4 inch lift and i got the perfect procomp shocks for 158$ delivered
  10. 1

Budget 2track 1994 sport

The parts started coming in today. These are the rough country 4" lift leaf springs
  11. 1

Sport 2 door to 4 door conversion

well this pretty much takes the cake for the worst idea in the first gen section. But hey have at it. I have been wrong before
  12. 1

Budget 2track 1994 sport

Anyone have any opinion on bilstein 5160 14" shocks i thunk im going to buy a set this week just so indecisive
  13. 1

Prerunner/Dual Purpose 94 Build

i cant get this new setup to post pictures either. i wish they wouldnt have changed explorerforum
  14. 1

Should I paint my coil springs

use plastidip it stays kind flexible so it wont crack and fall of as easy
  15. 1

Will my 2v 5.4l fit in my 1994 sport.

So big reds motor is just plain tired. It had a beating at the dunes this past summer so it is time to get a heart transplant. If i take my 1997 f150 2wd with the 5.4l and strip everything wires,computers,trans will the 5.4l fit in big red.
  16. 1

Budget 2track 1994 sport

picked up a sport trac for a good deal put the explorer in the pole barn to begin the 5.0 swap
  17. 1

Budget 2track 1994 sport

So this is how it works in the simplist way. Your axel gears have to match if you are 4 wheel drive your axel gears are the final alteration to your motors power before the power hits the tires. The higher the gear the more low end torque the lower the gears more top speed but lose of...
  18. 1

Budget 2track 1994 sport

Hey with the following of the first gens dieing 100 people can copy my build. That just mean 100 more enthusiast. Btw we still need to make a bundy run. Truck is down right now doing a 5.0 swap
  19. 1

Budget 2track 1994 sport

No im in howell area live in a small town north of howell called cohoctah. and i am a Robotic Maint. tech at thai summit in howell
  20. 1

Jumping the first gen

Rough country 4inch springs fabbed up extended radius arms fox shocks coil over and leafs in the rear
  21. 1

Jumping the first gen

Damage is always accumulating no matter how you drive
  22. 1

Jumping the first gen

9 jumps and no damage
  23. 1

Need some help and input!

il tell you one thing 4runners are not better. you can and will out run a equal 4runner everyday.
Back