Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. O

Help - Error Code P0420

Hello I though I could finally rest but here I comes again :( my vehicle it giving me more problem in the last month than it have gave me in the last two years, however I love this vehicle so I want it to have it in like new condition. I was driving my vehicle after taking out from dealer and...
  2. O

Rear Camera - No Guidelines Show

hello Peter, I just returned the vehicle to the dealer, Explained to them what you wrote and finally I have backup camera up and running flawless !! thank you !! :-)
  3. O

sync speaking voice only in English

Thank you Shaay, unfortunatly yes .. however I love this vehicle and expect to have it for a long time, thats why I need to keep it in good shape.... I just want to tell you that I return vehicle to dealer, the reinstall latest sync update and PROBLEM SOLVED !! Thank you .. :-)
  4. O

sync speaking voice only in English

Hello, I have a ford explorer limited 2011, I have to take it to the dealer for a backup camera problem and they replace camera, APIM, and update the software to sync2-v3.8 NOW i am not able to change language to either Spanish or French, despite I select Spanish or French sync keep talking in...
  5. O

Thank you Peter, I will tell to the dealer guy and get back here with updates
  6. O

rear camera - no active guideline **update** Well I would like to give you an update of my situation...After a couple of weeks finally the dealer replace the APIM under warranty, I bought a used camera over the internet from a Ford explorer sport 2015 and my sistem was updated to version...
  7. O

rear camera problem update `Let me give you and update, my vehicle is at the dealer for checking the camera problem, and they told me that I have to Replace the backup Camera, as well as the APIM :eek: I told them there must be something wrong how it is possible that APIM and Camera got damage...
  8. O

rear camera view problems Thank you Peter. I fact I disconected the battery already not negative but positive cable but still same problem only a mirror view, like If I was recording a video type, no lines of any kind just mirror image, however Im not sure if I disconected for 10 minutes or...
  9. O

rear view camera problems I have a explorer ltd 2011, backup camera was working flawless but suddently camera is not working properly, I have no assist grid at all just the camera view. When I looked at it the camera worked (a pretty bad image) but the lines showing the path or trajectory of...
  10. O

hard to find ford part 29164

Hello, I have a week searching over the internet looking for Ford Part 29164. this is the black plastic "wheel Arch Trim" (Rear LH, Driver side) ford explorer LTD 2011 2wd I really appreciate if some one can tell me, where to buy this part. thank you in advance:(
  11. O

Hard to start after gas fill up

I just want to let you know that after reading all related post I tood the decision to purchase and replace ford part No.9C915B, I did my self and the problem is solved :-) I want to thank you all...this forum has been a great help for me . Thank you !!
  12. O

vapor canister purge selenoid location

thank you but im affraid that is not the part, ford part number is 9C915B
  13. O

vapor canister purge selenoid location

Hello !! I would like to change myself the "vapor canister purge selenoid" on my fors explorer limited 2011. Problem is I do not know where this part is loacated. can some one send me some pictures or a diagram showing the exact location of this part in my vehicle. thank you in advance for...
  14. O

Hard to start after gas fill up

2011 explorer ltd 2wd CHECK ENGINE light on / off My vehicle is turning on the check engine light and after a couple of hour light turn off. But it not turn off while vehicle is in motion I have noticed if I turn off the vehicle for more than an hour and turn it on again chek engine light its...
  15. O

smart key won't lock or unlock door ford

Hello I just want to thank you all for your help. I changed batteries on both smart keys and PROBLEM SOLVED !! thanks !!
  16. O

smart key wont lock / unlock doors Thank you all for your help !! the vehicle star / stop flowless, the anly problem that I have is with the doors (driver and passenger) and with the tailgate that will not open unless I press the specific button on the key fob. I have never changed the...
  17. O

Hello,I was doing some research in the forum beofre posting this thread, I found potential cause of my problem...but I can not find answer on how to fix the problem. I own a 11 explorer Ltd. I have two set of smart keys and I can not open/ close the door grabbing the door handle or open the...
  18. O

audio and A/C front panel replacement program

thank you all for your support !!
  19. O

audio and A/C front panel replacement program

Hello. I own a 2011 ford explorer LTD edition with premium sony sound system. some of the touch buttons of the radio front panel as well as hazard lights touch buttons were not working, so I bought whole front panel from a 2013 explorer LTD on ebay for $250.00 I take the vehicle to a Local...
  20. O

hazard lights and cd eject botton not working

a have a 2011 explorer ltd. the hazard and cd eject touch button are not working. I checked the panel with a technician unfortunately these buttons can not be repaired I need to replace the entire front panel. I found one on ebay for $250 but it is for a 2013 explorer LTD, mine is 2011, my...
  21. O

nav sd card caribbean

Hello, I bought a CPO explorer ltd with nav system. however previous owner since to kept the sd card with him. I export the vehicle to the dominican republic since ford sd card only have maps for canada, usa, and mexico....I want to know if there are some aftermarket sd card that I can use with...
  22. O

hazard lights and cd touch button not working Thank you all for your help..I really appreciate ..one question there is a way to manually eject the cd. Without using the touch button..?
  23. O

I can not take it back :-( I brought the vehicle to dominican republic, can you tell me part number and how can I replace it my self. thank you
Back