Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. N

My photos/schematics/diagrams still available.

Most of the info I have I for first gen Tracs and I no longer have Ford Tech Resources access. Sorry.
  2. N

Rear window

Happy to have been of assistance. That is a pretty slick repair.
  3. N

Rear window

Sent.
  4. N

Rear Windshield Sliding window won't power up or down

Honestly it has been so long since I did this that I don't remember. Cost? Wouldn't even guess.
  5. N

Rear Windshield Sliding window won't power up or down

Just stopped in and saw this. Quite possibly the cable and/or guides are fubar. You'll have to open it up as in my photos above to see. Motors can be had way cheaper than that in aftermarket.
  6. N

Broken DC sockets

Make sure all of the grounds are tight. There are grounds behind the kick panels on both sides.
  7. N

Rear window problem

I just sent you all I have on the rear window. The files will say 2002 but it's the same as your 2001 Job 2. Be sure the glass is not binding in the track. If all else turns out good you may find the problem is mechanical instead of electrical. You'll find window pics as well as other Sport...
  8. N

Drivers door, key chime doesn't work

The 2004-2005 year model are CAN/BUS and a LOT different than the earlier models. I no longer have access to fords Tech Resources site so my info is not what it used to be. You can access a lot of wiring at BBB INDUSTRIES but for diagnostics a Genuine 2004 Ford service manual is invaluable...
  9. N

2003 ford ranger: tail lamps not working when headlights are on!!

Sounds like a classic issue of a bad ground. Is it with the headlights only or does it malfunction when the "parking" lights are on? Emailed you some info.
  10. N

Airbag Code 36

I'd love to be able to help you with that but I no longer have access (darn it) to Fords Technical Resources site that I had in 2011 when this thread was started. I checked and do not have it stored on my pc. :( The LFC 36 is all about the drivers seat belt tensioner so examine it where the...
  11. N

Just saw this. I will send you info in a bit.

Just saw this. I will send you info in a bit.
  12. N

My 52 Ford F1 On my 2000 4Dr Mounty Frame Build...Thread

I don't know what happened to the post I thought I made last night but I was beat so I may not have finished it. :( If it sat a few months without being cranked this crappy fuel we have now will FUBAR the fuel pump. The ethanol added sucks! :mad: All of the Fords I've replaced the fuel pump in...
  13. N

Rear window

Sure
  14. N

Rear window

There is no power to the switch except for the light. I sent you some info.
  15. N

Wiring diagram Cruise Control

Just sent it to your hotmail account. You HAVE done the cruise switch recall or changed it to the black switch, right?
  16. N

Wiring diagram Cruise Control

I'll go look.
  17. N

Sent you what I still have, which is limited to info stored on my pc. I no longer have online access to info I used to. Hope it helps.
  18. N

LOBO,Check your email in a few minutes
  19. N

Sent info to the email you registered here with.
  20. N

Probably have that, will check this evening. What issues are you having? Counted the airbag lamp flashes?
  21. N

Driver Window - GEM/1-Touch Issue - Bypass Wiring?

Sent info to your gmail account.
  22. N

01-05 Sport Trac FAQs

Don't park it in your garage, if you have one, or next to your house. It doesn't give you a warning and can flame running or parked.
  23. N

Sorry but I do not have info on these. Try
  24. N

Ran fine for me. Click the 'vehicle" tab. Sorry I didn't see this sooner.

Ran fine for me. Click the 'vehicle" tab. Sorry I didn't see this sooner.
Back