Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Various electrical problems and smoke

Again, thank you for your help!! Not found the oil leakage yet, will have another look Wednesday. Removed the blower motor - indeed, lots of leaves in there. As for the keyless system, the manufacturer seems to be AutoPage. Would that be aftermarket? Here are pictures, if you don't mind...
  2. T

How to: Prevent a Fire Hazard!

Thanks for your fast reply and help!
  3. T

How to: Prevent a Fire Hazard!

Thanks for the explanation, this was really helpful! Just worked on my 94 XLT today after some serious smoke Monday, pretty clogged. One question: I didn't have the best of all tools and ended up disconnecting the two rubber hoses in between the blower and the other thing that looks like it's...
  4. T

Thank you so much, guys! What I read in the thread you posted really sounds like I'm having the same blower motor issues others experienced! I'm going to disconnect and clean it, maybe it is also what drains the battery (?). The AAA guy who towed me said he had a 1991 Explorer himself and...
  5. T

Hi everybody, I'm Tom, I'm new here, and my 1994 Explorer XLT has been troubling me a lot lately and now broke down. Since I have a number of issues (sorry for the epic post), I do not know what to check first, and ultimately make an economical decision about the fate of GoGo. I am aware that...
Back