Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

Custom Sub Enclosure

Well, I have kept on to this since I dont want to throw it in the trash. So someone make any offer, and I am willing to meet to deliver. Or else it is going in the trash in a week.
  2. E

Custom Sub Enclosure

I am movin and have to get rid of this enclosure. Anyone local interested at all? Email me since I do now visit often.
  3. E

Custom Sub Enclosure

Anyone want this?? As you can see I desperately need to sell it. Let me know.
  4. E

Custom Sub Enclosure

Boston, Ma.
  5. E

Custom Sub Enclosure

Ok, this is still sittin in my garage. The Thunderform has been sold, but I just need to unload the enclosure. I do not want to ship it. No unreasonable offer will be refused. This is a great deal for someone lookin for a great custom enclosure. Please email me at vfly172@aol.com . Thanks.
  6. E

Custom Sub Enclosure

Oh yeah, I also have an MTX thunderform from a 1992 sittin in my garage. It doesnt have the grille or frame for the grille. I am sure you can get one for cheap from either MTX or JLAudio. The sub and enclosure are fine. How does $75 sound?? The sub alone is around $100. Email for either...
  7. E

Custom Sub Enclosure

Ok, I took the subs out of this enclose. Inside the box, it is seperated into 3 compartments to regulate the airspace. It is set up to wire the subs in series. I really need to get it out of my garage. Make me an offer. I would prefer to sell it to someone close to me, since it would be a...
  8. E

Custom Sub Enclosure

sorry for the delay in response to your post. i no longer have an explorer, so i do not check this site out as much as i used to. I actually put the subs in my new enclosure. so my final decision is to sell just the enclosure with no subs. let me know if you are still interested. it would...
  9. E

Custom Sub Enclosure

If anyone is interested in this at all please let me know. I will gladly sell it with or without the subs. It is taking up space in my house, and would like to get rid of it ASAP. Make me an offer, and we can work from there.
  10. E

Custom Sub Enclosure

I now have some pics of the enclosure and subs. After looking at the box again, I decided I am going to sell the subs with the enclosure. The subs are screwed into the box, and also epoxied to it around the outside. You cannot even see the epoxy, until you try to take the subs out. I am now...
  11. E

Custom Sub Enclosure

Here is a photocopy of a picture of how it looked in the back of the explorer. Unfortunately, I don't think i'll be able to get this picture in color. BUt if you do want to see how the box looks now, in color let me know. I no longer have the explorer, so it will be just a picture of how the...
  12. E

Custom Sub Enclosure

I might be able to find a pic of it when it was in the explorer, if not i can definately get a pic of it now. Let me see what i can do, it will be a few days before I will be able to post it. thanks.
  13. E

Custom Sub Enclosure

I have a custom sub enclosure from my 1992 Sport. It fits up against the back seats, and it is flat along the back. It hold 3 10" subs. The enclosure is set up on 3" legs so that you can mount your amps underneath, and everything is totally hidden. Also because of this the subs are floor...
  14. E

Massachusetts Offroading

CBoug, i am from weymouth, ma but i am going to school in Nashua, NH. what a coincidence. i have no mods on my explorer and have no cash if something breaks so i need to treat it right, so only minor 4 wheeling is what i can afford.
  15. E

Massachusetts Offroading

What part of mass is this in? i live in the eastern ma, southern nh area. I have never done much 4 wheelin with my explorer, but wouldnt mind doing a little if i have some time, and it is close.
  16. E

Sub in storage compartment in cargo area

I got the MTX thunderform, with a 10" thunder 3000. the MTX sub is not that good.. I would put a new sub in it, and also dynamat the body panel while you trim paneling is off. Try getting a JL or a Kicker Solo-Baric sub, or just spend the extra cash up front, and get the JL Stealthbox.
  17. E

Largest Tires on a '92 Sport with a 2.5

I have a 1992 Sport and I am looking into putting on a 2.5" or 3" body lift with larger tires. I hardly do any off-roading, I am just looking for a more aggressive look. Any suggestions on tire size, or brands of lifts would be helpful. Thanks.
Back