Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Ford Explorer Cross Bars / Roof Rack

roof rack crossbars I have the roof rack on my XSport, but there are not any crossbars. Is there a place I can buy these or am I just SOL. Wanting to build a Fishing Rod Pod for the roof and mount it to the crossbars.
  2. B

Stock Stereo in 2016 Sport with 401A package

My '15 Sport is ok. But you can't compare the Sony to the Bose in another vehicle. The Bose will sound better. I am doing a speaker upgrade in mine as the OEM speakers are horrible.
  3. B

2015 Catastrophic oil failure

When you pick it up, they will give the invoice. take a pic and post it here. Does your father have the Ecoboost Explorer?
  4. B

HID Headlight HELP!

Did the dealership offer a price to put the correct bulbs back in?
  5. B

Zero Percent Financing Question

probably not. It will be an add-on when signing the paperwork, like the extended warranty option.
  6. B

Window Tinting

you would have to ask your dealer. sometimes the dealership can do it if they offer the service.
  7. B

2015 Ford Explorer about to be for sale.

sounds like you need to find a new dealership to take your Explorer to.
  8. B

Hood Lettering

black or graphite.
  9. B

What's going on here?

looks like a typo on the mileage.
  10. B

2016 / 17 Remote Start Drive Off

Tried mine over the weekend. I remote started it and got in. The screen on the dash says to push the brake and push the start button. If I just push the start button, the vehicle stays running and all the accessories come on and the vehicle is still running. Message on the screen changes to...
  11. B

2016 Plat Explorer -Scully's ride in new X-Files

plastic surgery has done them well....lol
  12. B

My friend just got IDS and its so fun

I don't know jmr061, but from reading his posts, he sure seems like he knows what he is doing. I know $800 sounds like alot, but time is money.
  13. B

2016 / 17 Remote Start Drive Off

Happened on my wifes 2014 Fusion this morning. She remote started it, got in, accidently hit the gas and hit the start button. The gauges flipped to normal, then she hit the button again to quickly shut the car off. She never hit the brake, even though the screen says to. I will try in my...
  14. B

2016 Limited windshield with "camera"

I had the same thing happen in my '15 XSport. I had it filled and you can barely tell it is there. Cost me $40.
  15. B

Cabin Air Filter Replacement

Thanks for the link...never knew K&N made one.
  16. B

Air Bag Light / Seat Belt Warning

Sorry about your issue. Hopefully a Ford Rep will chime in here and be able to help you out.
  17. B

Sport swaybars

I have been looking and have not found any.
  18. B

Issues With My New 2016 Sport

You are correct, after sitting in a dealer for an hour plus running numbers and trade in offer and what not, by the time you get the keys to the new car, you are just ready to go home. I have never went through ordering a car and going to the dealer when it was delivered. I have always...
  19. B

Driver Seat and Foot Well Complaints

The seats are very comfortable for me but the left foot area falls short. i am 6' 7" with a 13 shoe and the left foot area is always awkward for me to put my foot at.
  20. B

MFT Black / Blank Screen

It might start and drive fine, but according to Peter, your battery voltage might be low enough to set the error message off. I would throw it on a battery charger overnight like said above and see if that works.
  21. B

MFT Black / Blank Screen

21 days is the earliest appointment they had? Have you tried rebooting the system?
  22. B

Third row seat cover '11 Explorer

In the image it looks the same for both sides. i don't know why Ford would make one side more than the other.
Back