Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Solved Comparing LED bulb to my old Halogen bulb - Explorer 2013

That what I thought of as well, probably I'll do it when I receive my new OBD2 adapter as my old one is broken. I don't think that, but with LEDs, the signs reflect from a pretty decent distance. mmm... interesting, are they brighter than mine? does the beam reach further distances than the...
  2. A

Solved Comparing LED bulb to my old Halogen bulb - Explorer 2013

Since we all know that Explorers have very poor yellowish Halogen headlights, I decided to change them and install HID. the thing is I do have my DRL enabled in both of my headlights, and installing HID will require me to disable my DRLs, either with Forscan or by heading to the dealer. so...
  3. A

Driver's door rattle

Hello guys .... So , i've got this rattling coming from my 2013 ex driver's door for a while , it's driving me crazy ! ... don't know how to describe it but sounds like plastic getting squeezed , it only appears when driving on a bumpy road , doesn't matter if i am driving in low or high speeds...
  4. A

changeing license plate lights to LED

Hello everybody ..... recently , i've decided to change my 2013 EX license plate lights to LED , so i bought couple of LEDs from ebay and installed them to my car ... here are some photos . . .
  5. A

Do you recommend installing HIDs ?

thank you guys for you response , now i will defiantly install HIDs .....
  6. A

thank you cwescapexlt4x4 and 1995E for your response .... only one more little question ... I've heard that there is two types of HIDs , 55w and 35w ... can you tell me which one is better ?
  7. A

Hello ... I've adjusted my headlight height , but the light still BAD ! in the dark , i really can't see anything , and high beam is worst ..... so , i'm thinking of installing HIDs with 4300k color temperature , are they bright enough to light the road in the dark ? ...... do you recommend it ?
  8. A

overspeed warning

actually i live in Riyadh city in Saudi Arabia , and my Explorer was imported from US market , my old car was from Saudi Arabia , that's why i used to hear the chime ..... i thought it was disabled or something like that , i didn't know that you don't have such a thing in America :eek:
  9. A

overspeed warning

when i said overspeed warning , i meant if i drove over 120 kph , i used to hear a chime in my old car , but no problem ..... i've changed my headlight height :thumbsup: thank you my friend :D
  10. A

overspeed warning

Hello , my name is Abdo and i'm new to your community ..... well , i bought a 2013 Explorer recently , i've noticed that the overspeed warning is not working or it's had been disabled ..... i also have one more question , how can i decrease the headlight height ? because it's really high ...
Back