Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

SiriusXM / Travel Link Renewal

I'll call them today and see what I can get
  2. B

SiriusXM / Travel Link Renewal

Juts bought a Used 2014 Ex Limited w/ Nav, I'm interested in getting the traffic alert and the other fancy info. I believe I need to go through Sirius travel link correct? Has anyone contacted them recently and haggled price? What did you find out? Any other info on the services that anyone...
  3. B

Interior Trim Vinyl Wrap

Well that makes complete sense, sorry for doubting you
  4. B

Interior Trim Vinyl Wrap

I was referring to the 5th gen Sport not the 5th gen in general.
  5. B

Interior Trim Vinyl Wrap

Just checking out all of your mods and like what I see. Good job. 1 thing that caught my eye is that I see that you do not have the push button start, as far as my research is telling me, all 5th Gen Ex Sports have this feature. Is your Ex a Sport or a "Sport"?
  6. B

What did you do to your 5th Gen?

Thank you for the step-by-step it is very helpful.:thumbsup: How did you reseal the lens?
  7. B

Towing Experience

Did you order the button from ford? How much was it? Do you have a link to buy said button? What aftermarket Class III Hitch did you put on? I also have a 2014 Limited But mine is Fwd I will be doing the same thing pretty soon. I haul 2 Honda AquaTrax (Seadoos) which weigh about 2000lbs...
  8. B

What did you do to your 5th Gen?

What was the process used in doing the headlights? Was it easy? Step-by-step would be helpful if you have the time.
  9. B

Cleaning nav / entertainment screen

I did see that one, but for the price i'm leaning more towards the nushield ($16.84)
  10. B

Food is not even allowed in it. We have no kids so this works out great
  11. B

What about the horrible fingerprints?
  12. B

Part number for cars with the cover on the top?

Nice! Good Call:thumbsup::thumbsup:
  13. B

8" Screen Protector I did a search and did not find much but I may have overlooked so correct me if this has already been discussed. I want to get a screen protector for my 2014 Explorer limited 8" screen. I want something that will limit the glare and that fingerprints will be damn near no...
  14. B

Part number for cars with the cover on the top?

hope this helps It's a speaker cover on my 2014 Limited PT# 18978 http://www.fordparts.com/Commerce/CatalogResults.aspx?v=1FM5K7F88EGA54744&initSearch=1&keyword=speaker#Search
Back