Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. teddieg

seats discolored

I really like the Rixxu more details on - Rixxu® - Slimline Series Seat Covers thanks!!
  2. teddieg

seats discolored

Thanks! I searched for several key words, only really found this one! Thanks Peter!
  3. teddieg

seats discolored

Does any one with the Platinum know of any good sources for seat covers? I've been using a bottom cushion I found on Amazon, but it's driving me nuts. Keeps slipping off. I'd like to find a color as close as possible to the Ceramic color.
  4. teddieg

2016 Sport creaking noise...

Got my creaky girl fixed on Wednesday, thank GOODNESS! That noise was horrid! Took them about three hours, now she is back to Bessie Girl 2.0 (per grandson, lol).
  5. teddieg

Rear Bumper Protectors

Nice! May have to get that one and replace the factory one!
  6. teddieg

Just called my service rep, and quoted to TSB to him. (he was quite impressed that I had this, I told him he should be a member here!). So, I have an appointment with the body shop! yay! No more creaking! THANKS for posting this!
  7. teddieg

I can hear it LOUDLY with all windows closed.
  8. teddieg

Ah HA! Same problem here with my 16 Platinum. The HORRID creaking started last week. By Friday I was like, WTH?? Took it the dealer and they said "probably a bushing"..... Just called me back to let me know it was "THE SUB-FRAME and Ford said NOT TO ATTEMPT ANY REPAIRS AT THIS TIME". I...
  9. teddieg

Front plate frame question

I'm in Florida, which is also a non-front license plate state..... and my dealer installed the plate with his placard :mad: . Needless to say, after quite a to-do, he is getting me a new front bumper. I'd be sure to specify it if you don't want to patch up the holes with those little plastic...
  10. teddieg

2016 Platinum Late Production?

:mad:Well, fixing it was not an option at my dealer yesterday. I was told it was "too small an issue and would require too much work" to fix. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I imagine that if it was THEIR vehicle, it would be different. I did however, win the battle of having the front bumper replaced.
  11. teddieg

Hi Chad, There's a small blemish in the paint on the drivers side rear door, which my salesman finally said yesterday that he would have the body shop look at today. Both other issues are dealer related, and I'm hoping they will also get settled today. I.e. the splash guards and bumper...
  12. teddieg

Can't believe I only took one lol.
  13. teddieg

Got my baby on Friday Afternoon!! Got a call from my dealer not long after posting here Friday, lol, telling me she was in and ready for pick up. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! (Tricia held out on me, lol) I was a wee bit nervous since I ordered Blue Jeans and had no idea what it actually looked like...
  14. teddieg

Finally in transit! Woot!! :D Dealer said they expect it 11/10, just shy of the three month order date. I realize it may not arrive then, but very excited it's shipped!!
  15. teddieg

Tricia!! :D Sorry I missed your birthday!! Happy today! lol Hope you have a great weekend!!
  16. teddieg

Ordered 08/22, rec'd build date on 09/21, (Thanks Tricia!). No VIN yet.
  17. teddieg

AAAGGGHHHH! So excited for you all! Keep fingers crossed I get good news too! Update, lol. From Tricia this morning: "Your vehicle will schedule to build the week of October 19, 2015. The ETA has not populated yet." Wooot! lol
  18. teddieg

Oh that's a pretty baby!!! :D I didn't actually SEE the color on a vehicle, lol. Just from the website. drooling. I'm thinking I didn't pick a great dealer to buy it from. Not one word or update from them. Just Tricia.
  19. teddieg

Hi Peter! Thank you! I've been watching and reading for awhile. I traded in my 2010 SRX in Aug for the Blue Jeans Platinum, fully loaded. I've been driving my husband's CTS. UGH. Going from an SUV to a coupe is not fun. I had NO IDEA the production was so slow when I ordered it. I...
  20. teddieg

Hi Nick! I ordered the Blue Jeans also. We are a select few, lol.
Back