Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

2016 Platinum Late Production?

I've had my Explorer Platinum for 1 year and 11,000 miles. Best vehicle I've ever owned. Just wish it had Sync 3
  2. D

2016 Ford Explorer vs Jeep Grand Cherokee

I have 4000 on my Platinum and no complaints. Glad I made the switch from the JGC. I don't mind the steering deal. I can turn that off.
  3. D

I was told the shifter was still electronic
  4. D

Sirius xm

Problem solved by dealer, finally.
  5. D

Fentress, do you have a 2016 EX?
  6. D

I traded a 2014 JGC for a 2016 EX Platinum. Got tired of the electronic gear shift. Had the trans flashed 5 or 6 times. The EX pulls my trailer better. Not as good of gas mileage tho. I liked the JGC looks and ride. Hated the shifter.
  7. D

Sirius xm

Ford Service: Purchased a 2016 Ford Explorer Platinum. The brochure and dealer stated I would receive 3 months all access Sirius radio plus 5 years of travel link and weather. According to a letter I received from Sirius I only have 3 months of each. Was told by Sirius to see dealer. Have seen...
  8. D

Sirius xm

On the 2016 Ford Explorer Platinum, the Ford brochure and the dealer said I was to get 6 months of all access and 5 years of travel link and weather. According to Sirius, I have 3 months of each. I have been to the dealer 3 times about this and all I hear is don't worry. Who with Ford do I...
  9. D

Digital speedomater

I didn't think of that. Now I know Julie has a platinum! Thanks.
  10. D

Digital speedomater

Lane assist is in settings.
  11. D

Digital speedomater

Julie, I'm assuming you have an Explorer Platinum. When you 1st crank up the engine on the right in the speedo bank you will either see the outline of the car or a 0. Pushing the end button on the left stalk will change the car to a 0 or visa versa. When driving with dig speedo and you turn your...
  12. D

Digital speedomater

Cruise control has to be disengaged and press end button on left stalk. Works for me. Not in owners manual and dealer had no clue. But the key is for cruise being off.
  13. D

Digital speedomater

No. Lucked into it.
  14. D

Digital speedomater

push the end button on the left stalk to get dig. speedo.
  15. D

Digital speedomater

And on the center cluster when on entertainment, you can only read the top line clearly. Ck'd with the dealer and that can't be changed.
  16. D

Digital speedomater

I finally found it. But I would rather have lane change on.
  17. D

Bill, went to the car and pushed end button an wa la. Now I have seen it. Still haven't found it in the book yet. Thanks for solving my issue. Dean
  18. D

All I want to do is see the dig readout.
  19. D

Haven't tried that. When you do the speedo thing that just adds the kilometer ring inside the mph ring. Have u tried the lane change thing yet. Don't think dig speedo can show up as the car outline is there for doors open, etc.
  20. D

Digital speedomater

The right steering wheel controls are for the radio. Am I doing something wrong?
  21. D

Peter, the info for the Platinum display starts on page 110, type 3.
  22. D

I READ THAT BUT YOU CAN"T ON THE platinum.
  23. D

ny1pr, how did you get the digital speedo inside the analog speedo?
  24. D

Digital speedomater

I thought so also. But haven't found it yet!
  25. D

Digital speedomater

Can you get a digital speedo read out instead of analog on the 2016 Explorer Platinum?
Back