Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

Rear Passenger light replacement

Thanks so much, I had just found that thread. Bulbs are ordered, I'll give it a go this weekend. phxflyboy
  2. P

Rear Passenger light replacement

I'd like to do the same on my 2016 Sport. I'm sure the bulbs can be replaced but I just need the proper way to access them. If anyone has info, I'd appreciate it. phxflyboy
  3. P

Rear Bumper Protectors

You know, the funny thing is, I actually thought, "I hope no one confuses the Arrowhead area of Phoenix with another Arrowhead area." Nice catch! phxflyboy
  4. P

Rear Bumper Protectors

And to continue the off-topic conversation, I'll keep an eye out for you. I live down the road from you by Arrowhead and just got my 2016 Explorer Sport in white. phxflyboy
  5. P

Hello, Everyone!

Thanks! It's the Sport so it's only available in black, with red stitching for the 2016's. We wanted the lighter interior but I wanted the big engine and the Platinum trim isn't available yet. The dark isn't too bad and the remote start along with the cooled seats make it doable, even in our...
  6. P

Hello, Everyone!

Just discovered this site and plan on spending some time here. Previously owned a 2004 Eddie Bauer Explorer and this past Friday I drove home a 2016 Explorer Sport. Only about 250 miles on her so far but loving all the new tech and the power!
Back