Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Used parts Posting to UK

My American Explorer lives in United Kingdom and due to the genuine version almost impossible to find interior parts for! I keep looking some interior parts with sensible price and postage fee. My problem is the European market’s Explorer slightly different inside, especially the center...
  2. S

1996 - 1999 Ford Vehicles Service Manual

It works, thanks a lot dude!
  3. S

Hi, thanks for prompt answer, but, unfortunately thepiratebay.rocks categorically restricted from UK.... any other option, please? Thanks,
  4. S

Hi there, I know this topic is quite old, but if someone still have any working link for this DVD, really appreciate! Thanks,
  5. S

turn signal only works when the hazards are on!

Does your windows, roof work? If not, mostly GEM
  6. S

Horrible Alarm 01 Eddie Bauer 5.0 V8

Hi, my problem started same not too long time ago! Also gone interior lights, electric roof wipers (front/ rear). Changed GEM modul and everything working fine since then.....If just windows, I'm not sure, but if you have multiple electric issue, then can cause by faulty GEM!
  7. S

Multiple electric issue '96

Hi all, I gave last chance to my well loved Explorer and ordered another GEM. Changed yesterday and EVERYTHING WORKS AGAIN!!!! Thanm you for all for suggestions and experience! I'm so happy!
  8. S

Right, striped down the dash as far as I could, seems all wires work, but, after disassembled the GEM found a possibly defect. Any idea, if install the other void, how can I void to damage it, if I have a broken wire somewhere as well,please?
  9. S

Can somebody provide me with electric diagram for GEM module and relays, please? I have Haynes manual, but it's not say anything about! Many thanks!
  10. S

Thanks guys, probably the GEM but not sure this caused the problem, i guess one of the wire gone and secondly killed the GEM. I really love my Explorer as my family as well. But the mechaniker said same so I really don't know my next step.
  11. S

Checked all connections and wires on, removed the Gem as well, unfortunately the problrm not been solved.
  12. S

Hi, Suddenly my indicator relay begin to buzzing and same time the power windows, power roof, interior lights, wipers gone, but power seats, central lock still working. Checked fuses and relays and ground cables... if somebody knows where is the entire relay which charges for or met same...
  13. S

Explorer + LPG = Disaster

Hi guys, I'm also beginner here, but have same problem then Ady. So please, let me know the sorce of this problem. Cheers,
Back