Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Modified 2016 Police Interceptor Utility

Yes, we have Amber and White as well.
  2. B

turbo2ltr If you have the Interceptor Utility and the "tabs" pull out of the grill, then the Whelen Micron will fit right in - Part # MCRNTR for red or MCRNTRB for blue. Or you can go with a split red - blue and that is MCRNTJ.
  3. B

Love it!!!! The Tracer looks very cool!
  4. B

Have any of the mods you've done...made your SUV look more like a cop car?

/\ The exception to that rule is a mfg demo. All my lights are clear smoke lens and they show no red/blue when off. Also as an added safety check... my whole system is dead unless I manually turn on a power switch. I can press any button on my controller anytime and nothing will happen until...
  5. B

The reflectors were just cut to the accommodate the microns. Very easy, then the reflectors were dusted with black paint to darken them just a little bit. All the Microns have our smoked lens so the ones in the bumper are hardly noticeable.
  6. B

Hard to capture the lights working in sequence. The rear picture didn't show the Vertex's in the taillights or the Micron's around the license plate lighting up.
  7. B

I am a Whelen Engineering rep and my Explorer is set up as my demo. I have Smoked Microns and Ions in the grill, 3.5" round super LED's in the driving lights with white over ride, LINSV2's under the mirrors with the LED puddle light feature, front inner edge on both sides in the windshield, rear...
  8. B

Anyone looking for Bucket seats? Swap

Ok, I have the brown/black seats so that won't work....
  9. B

Anyone looking for Bucket seats? Swap

What color interior do you have?
  10. B

camo exp 5

Wow что-либо хорошо выглядеть. Мне нравится вертикальные прорези для LED по бокам бампер.
  11. B

I Sync Card

Yeah I wanted an updated version for the Nav.
  12. B

I Sync Card

Just checked, it has a A4 card. Going to a A5 wouldn't really do much if the newest version is A7.
  13. B

I Sync Card

I have a 2011 Limited and it has the original SD card. I have the opportunity to buy a A5 SD card for cheap still in the package. My question is, will this update my Nav system to the latest version?
  14. B

What did you do to your 5th Gen?

Thanks, I like the blacked out top look for sure.
  15. B

I thought you would have went for the Carbide since it's new. I have Cantrol in mine as well. Looking forward to the new pictures.
  16. B

How to: Explorer LED Interior swap + Puddle Lamps DIY

/\ What a write up!!!! Thanks for taking the time to put it together, lots of excellent info.
  17. B

Looking forward to seeing the end result. I am a mfg rep for an emergency light company and have my Explorer Limited fully equipped. I will post up some pictures of it.
  18. B

Comfortable seat from BMW

Nice, where did you get the carbon fibre for the dash and steering wheel?
  19. B

How to: Explorer LED Interior swap + Puddle Lamps DIY

Further to my light issue. Now I notice it will sometimes be on, sometimes full bright and the other times about half as bright. It almost seems like a grounding issue. Any else have this problem
Back