Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

Spark Plug job on Explorer Sport 3.5L Ecoboost

2013 Sport Spark Plug Replacement How-To? Hey guys. Is there a specific how-to for the 5th Gen Sport spark plug replacement? My understanding is that it is different then the other 5th gen models..? Thanks!
  2. K

Seeking Thermostat Install How-To

Appreciate the help Peter. I think it's a fairly simple process but just want to be sure before getting in over my head.
  3. K

Yes it's my Sport. Not sure why the profile shows that lol. I must have made a mistake when entering the info. :)
  4. K

Has anyone come across a how-to video for replacing the thermostat on the 5th gen Ex Sport? Looking to do this myself but Im not the most mechanically inclined guy. Thanks
  5. K

Painting or Plastic Dip Door handles

This mod was so worth it.. What was Ford thinking with that chrome?? "][/URL]
  6. K

Rain Sensing Wipers on 2013 Sport?

Ahh well that kind of sucks! Was excited to test them out.
  7. K

Rain Sensing Wipers on 2013 Sport?

Does the '13 Sport have the rain sensing option? If it does I sure cant figure out how to activate it lol.
  8. K

1992 Ford Explorer Jurassic Park Conversion

This is so awesome! Nice work!! :)
  9. K

LED back up, license plate & puddle lights

True but then your looking at $50+ rather then a few $ for bulbs. I figured id save the money and reuse the stock housings.
  10. K

2013 Sport

Hmm no idea really. I didnt think they ever were..Time to do some research I guess.
  11. K

2013 Sport

Plates look awesome..Wish NJ had a black option. What did you use on the mirror turn signals? Tint? How about your taillights? Thx
  12. K

LED back up, license plate & puddle lights

Dont laugh but I was able to open my puddle lights with a small sharp kitchen knife and some patience. Took about 5 minutes per housing.
  13. K

2013 Sport

I like the way you think :p
  14. K

2013 Sport

Hi everyone! Just thought id share some pictures of my 13' Sport. I picked it up about two months ago after looking for something to replace a 99 Lightning due to a growing family. Mods so far: -LED Lighting upgrade inside and out (Including headlights/foglights) -Front license plate...
  15. K

How to: Explorer LED Interior swap + Puddle Lamps DIY

Im thinking these are close to the same thing I posted earlier but will they work? http://www.amazon.com/Generic-Generation-brighter-Eco-friendly-Quality/dp/B00QGMD9F4/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1443055577&sr=8-10&keywords=194+led+bulb Thanks!
  16. K

oops my bad..Try this: http://www.amazon.com/Replacements-Malibu-Landscape-Light-1407ww/dp/B00U39J0HW/ref=pd_sim_60_6?ie=UTF8&refRID=1YKRMRFFMWBEDFCED4SG&dpID=51sZSfQbqPL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_
  17. K

Hi guys, New to the forum. 2013 Sport. Can someone confirm that these bulbs will work with the dome lights, first row seating & license plate replacements? If not can you share a link for the bulbs you recommend? Thx...
Back