Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. X

I want dual exhaust out the back?

Thanks for all your help. I got one last question - how much would this custom job run me?
  2. X

Thanks guys I thought it was possible. Hey when I find a place that can do it what size pipes and muffler should i go with.
  3. X

I went to my local muffler shop today and they told me that it is impossible to get dual exhaust on my 97 4dr V8 explorer. I think that is a load of **** because I swear I have heird people on this forum say they have dual. Whats the deal?
  4. X

Clear Third Taillight

Does anyone know where I can buy a clear third taillight( the one over the rear window). It would really finish off my x nicely. Thanks
  5. X

22s??

Yeh 22s are the way to go. I was thinking about 20s but there just too small. You got to go big. I should be putting on my 22s this friday just in time for homecoming! But I can fit 265/40/22 on my x with no mods and it won't rub or anything. Because more rubber the better so its a better ride...
  6. X

22s??

Really mexi no rubbing at all with 265/40/22. And you have it on your 98 x. I'm going to have to look in to that.
  7. X

22s??

Yeah it looks real nice. I like the look alot.
  8. X

22s??

Yeah I agree, the Pirellis look real sweet. I think i'll be going with the Pirellis. Hey plurr this might sound stupid but how did you get the pin stripe off? I was thinking about just pulling it off myself.
  9. X

22s??

So should i go w/ Pirellis?
  10. X

22s??

Thanks. I ended up getting some RVM Impastos 22s. There 22x9.5. I'm looking for some tires to rap them in. I'll take your advice and go with some 265/35/22 but which tires should i get. Its either the Pirelli Scorpion Zeros-$1108, Kumho Ecstas-$968, or Hankook Ventus-$1020. All prices include...
  11. X

22s??

Hey guys I found some rims that i really like but i don't know if they will fit and is the offset ok? 22x9.5 offset +15 bolt pattern 5x114.3(4.50) & 5 x 120.65
  12. X

22s??

Hey guys I just got anuff money together to get some rims for my explorer. I have a 97 4 door limited AWD explorer and I would like to get some 22s for it. But i don't want to make any modifactions to the truck like rasing it or something to get them to fit. What size 22 would fit and what tire...
Back