Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. O

4.0L OHV noise

Wow! My very first post is active again. Anyhow, I decided to live with the noise, and it still does it, but it never got any worse. Then again, my Explorer still only has 39,300 miles on it.
  2. O

Ford and GM Merger...

The Aveo is made by Daewoo. Here is an article from 2003 taking about the release of it.
  3. O

Boomin's getting a sex change

There's a guy named RJ that goes by the screen name HJV11 over at the Tidewater Racing Forum that does welding. He's in Norfolk, and quite a few people on the board there seem happy with the work he does, and say that his prices are reasonable.
  4. O

How long have you had your Explorer?

How long have you had your Explorer? I bought mine six years ago yesterday. It's the longest I've ever held onto a car/truck I've owned, and I plan on keeping it for at least a few more years since it has so few miles on it.
  5. O

Is this what the Jeep Rescue concept turned into?

Here's a picture I took of the Commander concept at a show in 2003.
  6. O

Whoo Hoo! Mach 1 Dyno #'s

Here's a thread Jeff started when he got the Mach that has lots o' pics. :D
  7. O

The Air Car

Saw this on another forum, and thought it was pretty strange. These cars run on compressed air. The Air Car
  8. O

96 airbag code 12

Is the part you think you might need the control module underneath the right kick panel? If so, I found some as low as $35 plus shipping at www.car-part.com.
  9. O

'06 Mazda MX-5

Some people are complaining abot the styling, but others are complaining because it is slightly heavier (and there had been rumors going around that it was going to drop in weight), and more complaints are about the engine only having 160-170 HP (the exact figure hasn't been released). IMO, I...
  10. O

'06 Mazda MX-5

Actually, there is some talk going on that the "Miata" name is being dropped because Mazda had a 15 year licensing agreement with the Miyata bicycle company for use of the name, and the license has expired. How much truth there is to that, I don't know.
  11. O

'06 Mazda MX-5

I personally think that the days of owning my '01 LS are numbered. :D
  12. O

'06 Mazda MX-5

The new MX-5 (it's not called a Miata anymore) makes its official debut Monday, February 28, at the Geneva Motor Show. There's a raging debate going on about the car over at Miata.net right now, with the yeas over the nays at about a 3 to 1 ratio. Some details about the car is it will have a...
  13. O

Went to a car show today

And here's a Toyota Tundra race truck:
  14. O

Went to a car show today

This is the Dodge Razor concept. It looks similar to, but appeared smaller than a Crossfire.
  15. O

Went to a car show today

This is the Ford 49 concept, and the Lincoln Zeypher. The Lincoln will come out later this year as an '06 model.
  16. O

Went to a car show today

This is the EX concept:
  17. O

Went to a car show today

Here's the Ford GT:
  18. O

Went to a car show today

I went to the 2005 Virginia Motor Trend International Auto Show in Richmond, VA. Here's a few pictures from it. Here's the new Mustang convertible. Too bad they didn't have a Mustang GT on display.
  19. O

New Romanian 4x4

Looks like they got tied up with the US certification, but are now scheduled to be available in a few more months. Tentative pricing is a MSRP of $17,865 to $22,300. Options will include a Safari Roof Rack, Rear Tail Light Guards, Brush Guard, and a Air Induction Snorkel. :eek:
  20. O

'05 Mustang Convertible

You mean like this guy did to his GT?
  21. O

'05 Mustang Convertible

Here's a top up pic:
  22. O

'05 Mustang Convertible

Just a few more days until their official debut at the 2005 Los Angeles Auto Show. I'm very curious as to what they're going to look like in person. Guess I'll have to wait a few more months to find out.
  23. O

What kind of MPG from an 80's F-series?

I used to have a '87 F150, 2WD, 300 I-6, MT, longbed. IIRC, city was around 12-13 MPG, and highway was around 18 MPG.
  24. O

Free Valvoline MaxLife Motor Oil

Click the link in my most recent post, not in the first one.
  25. O

Free Valvoline MaxLife Motor Oil

They're doing it again! Here's a link to the site.
Back