Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

double honk disable/enable with FORscan

Me too!!! at 5am if i forgot something and close the doors in the garage, my neighboors i think they going to kill me with this loud double honk. Thanks for all for all this great information.
  2. M

Upgrading from MFT/Sync 2 to Sync 3

Hi guys i have a explorer 16' limited and i want to change the software of the 17'. i check that is much better. is there any software, have to change the whole monitor? Thanks in advance for the help.
  3. M

2016-17 Sport / Platinum Exhaust Tips

wow, very good information. It happens a few days ago, talked to the ebay guy, sold the two exhaust and it was you, lol. and he dont have more available, already ask him. Good to know all these details, i called today to some dealers around but doesn't have in stock. will try to find these...
  4. M

thanks for the info, when i get the exhaust tips im going weld very properly to the stock mufller and i think is going to to look nice. As soon i make this upgrade i will send pics. Right now looking best prices for these mod.
  5. M

yes i know, i will buy the valance and rear bumper also. i need the part number of the muffler tips i cant find it.
  6. M

I received the coverts parts but no the exhaust tips. Thanks
  7. M

Thanks peterk9 thats exactly whats i need, thank you so much.
  8. M

WTB: Asap 2016 -17 Exhaust Tips Sport or Platinum

Hi guys I'm looking asap the Exhaust tips for the sport or platinum model, the grey valance and the upper black cover also. If someone have it available or where i can find in good price please let me know please asap. thanks in advance
  9. M

Hi guys I have a magnetic limited 2016 and I'm looking to buy asap the part number of the sport or platinum model exhaust tips also the grey valance cover and the upper black one. can you guys send me the part numbers please because I want to buy it and some dealers told me that cant find it...
  10. M

Parts Wanted Explorer 16 exhaust tips, bumper, covers, ect.

hi guys, im looking for a explorer sport 16' the exhaust tips, covers and bumper. if you have something or where i can find used, let me know please. i need asap. Thanks.
Back