Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Does anyone know how to eject CD on 2012 Explorer?

Does anyone know how to eject CD on 2012 Explorer?
  2. R

Apparently no one knows how to eject a CD on a 2012 Explorer?

Apparently no one knows how to eject a CD on a 2012 Explorer?
  3. R

Rear Camera - No Guidelines Show

Took explorer to the dealer, they connected computer and fixed the issue with the camera guide lines, working fine now.
  4. R

CD Eject Button?

CD Eject? Their is a Triangle button that looks like Emergency flasher button, but does not eject a cd?
  5. R

CD Eject Button?

Can you tell me where the CD eject button is on the 2012 explorer limited with navigation screen? I cant figure how to eject or insert CD's ? I looked threw all the menu options in the CD area and don't see eject or load? Although I was able to insert 1 CD by just inserting it in the slot and...
  6. R

Can you tell me where the CD eject button is on the 2012 explorer I just bought? I cant figure...

Can you tell me where the CD eject button is on the 2012 explorer I just bought? I cant figure how to eject or insert CD's ?
  7. R

Rear Camera - No Guidelines Show

2012 Explorer Limited Fixed Guidlines I just bought a Used 2012 explorer limited w/ 302A package included. I have rear view camera but the backup Active guidelines do not work? I did go into Menu, Vehicle, rear view camera settings and it shows the options to for active-fixed, fixed, and off...
Back