Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Routing Through Firewall

Thanks, I appreciate it. That space is freakin tight; Happy New Year to you, too!
  2. A

Installing HID? Read this first.

xenonhids.com offers the conversion kits, and they work perfect. I have a 2014 Ford Explorer Base, and I added a 55w HID kit w/relay, they work just fine. The kit is powered through the battery by way of the relay, and the factory stuff stays intact.
  3. A

Adding Fog Lights on Base Pre 2016 Model

Foglights I recently purchased OEM foglight kit from Spyder (for 2014 Ford Explorer base), comes with all the necessary wiring, along with the switch. I also purchased an HID kit w/relay to replace the stock fog bulbs. My issue is that I never did a firewall pass through, and I have no...
  4. A

Routing Through Firewall

Fog Lights I recently purchased OEM foglight kit from Spyder (for 2014 Ford Explorer base), comes with all the necessary wiring, along with the switch. I also purchased an HID kit w/relay to replace the stock fog bulbs. My issue is that I never did a firewall pass through, and I have no...
  5. A

Fog lights install on a Base Explorer

How would I go about installing this? I'm a beginner, but I do my own HID kit installs with relay harnesses without a problem.
Back