Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

Any pics of a 2gen using 5th gen 18" oem rims???

wowww haha, thank god i posted!!! you helped me tons bro, thanks a lot for taking the time to respond, already scratched the idea!
  2. F

Any pics of a 2gen using 5th gen 18" oem rims???

Hey guys, i found some nice 18" wheels for my 2gen explorer, they are from a guy that owns a 2012 explorer if i´m not mistaken, he´s selling the wheels and tires very cheap but i´m still not convinced, if i should get those for my 2gen or just buy some aftermarket wheels and tires, if someone...
  3. F

33x11.5x 17" on a 2gen?

Has anyone used 285/70/17 (33 x 11.5 x 17) tires on a 2nd gen? i suck at math and specially speaking on english lol, on the sticky topic i found is, that size should be similar to a 33x12.5x15", am i correct? if that the case, then i should be able to fit that tire with a 2 inch body lift and...
  4. F

Recommendations for my 2gen Explorer :)

Exactly what i needed!!!! what`s aal? thanks man!
  5. F

that was what i was thinking, thanks man!
  6. F

Hey guys, been reading the forum for months now but decided to make my first post, i installed some 30" on my stock 15" rims and love them so far, my explorer is mostly for car audio competitions, but it`s time for me to add a little bit of flow for it :) Anyways, on stock rims and only 30"...
Back