Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

O/D Light Flashing - PCM reset ?

Hi, Just to say you a good news : i've just made the reset and no more flashing !! Thanks everybody ! Auguste.
  2. A

To Donalds : so, how could i reset PCM please ?
  3. A

I have a V8 5L3 What does mean "Are you sure the switch hasn’t been pushed?" ?
  4. A

Hello, I have since yesterday the O/D Light Flashing ... Do i have to make a PCM reset to solve it ? How to do it please ? Thanks for answer, Have a nice day ! Auguste.
  5. A

Buy Belt and Antenna

Hi XL Trunner, i've just sent you an email. Have a nice day A.
  6. A

Buy Belt and Antenna

Thanks... If someone has an idea..
  7. A

Buy Belt and Antenna

Good morning, Thanks a lot for All answers and Help. I will buy the antenna on ebay... About the belt, thanks for help : i did't find it because in french mode there is no belt (?? why) So, could you give me the good english link on rockauto to buy a "center seat belt" see the photo attached...
  8. A

Buy Belt and Antenna

Good morning, Any webshop and references to buy belt and antenna ? (Nothing on Rockauto) Thanks a lot, A.
  9. A

Where can i buy this ?

Thanks for all your answers.. I found on rockauto..
  10. A

Where can i buy this ?

Sorry for my english but i'm not talking about running board but the exterior molding ..
  11. A

Where can i buy this ?

Hello, I'm looking for a website to buy this molding (moulding ?) .. An idea ? Thanks a lot Auguste
  12. A

Which tire pressure ?

I find the answer...sorry !!!!! It's 207 KPA = 30 PSI !! I made an error : i thought it was kpa 30 on the tag..sorry
  13. A

Which tire pressure ?

Thanks for your answer. I saw yet on google...kPa 30 meens 3 bars no ? see psi - bar - pa - Kpa convertisseur What do you mean by "What do you run in your Gen 2 Explorer?"
  14. A

Which tire pressure ?

Good morning, I have bridgestone DUELER A/T 001 3PMSF M+S 255/70 R16 111 S for my explorer V8 On my car, i have this inscription (see the file) : i think the pression is kPa/30..is it true ? And in France the pressure is in Bar. How can i change kPa in bar ? Is it 3 bars ? Are my tirs can...
  15. A

Cylinder head gasket

Thanks
  16. A

Cylinder head gasket

Yes 26 hours to make the job in the quotation. What do you think ?
  17. A

Cylinder head gasket

I have a quotation : 26 hours to make the job...
  18. A

Cylinder head gasket

Hello, What it is the signs to change the Cylinder head gasket ? How many hours for a mechanic to change the Cylinder head gasket ? Thanks Thomas
  19. A

Which tire ? How many to change ?

Thanks for all your answers. I have a 4WD and i drive Mostly around town
  20. A

Which tire ? How many to change ?

Hello, I have a ford explorer 99, 5L, V8 I have to change the both front tires. Today my tires are bridgestone dueler 694 3 questions please : - Dueler 694 are not made any more. Which bridgestone do you advice , - Anyway, do you have another good brand ? Which one ? - do i have to change...
  21. A

How choice the good arm control

I try to buy an arm control but there are different forms for the upper right .. How can i make my choice (i have to buy from France so i can't make an error) see : http://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/ford,1999,explorer,5.0l+v8,1354564,suspension,control+arm,10401 Which website is the best ...
  22. A

Impossible to post photo

Impossible to post photo
  23. A

Expansion tank empty !

hello, I Found my expansion tank empty. There was no light, no warning , no signal on the Dashboard. I have read post about it..but i do not understand what to do . I love us cars but I'm Very disappointed by explorer : i bought it 18 months ago and i had Many problems. I have a v6 voyager 3.3...
  24. A

Become discouraged

So Yours guys, i've just seen a friend who is mechanic and was garage owner. He checks oil, coolant, ...and told me everything was ok and could condensation as you supposed... Thanks a lot !!
  25. A

Become discouraged

Thanks for all answers.. My oil seems good and the level doesn't increase.. Actually, i make about 15 mn to go to work and same time for the return. Here, there is about 40 °F on the morning. So... what do you mean buy engine codes ? check engine on the dashboard ? About the coolant, it's...
Back