Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

Traffic Report via Sirius

http://www.ford.com/services/assets/Brochure?make=Ford&model=Explorer&year=2017&postalCode=09494 Look at page 15 in the middle. Voice-activated Navigation System with pinch-to-zoom capability, and integrated SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link® with 5-year subscription
  2. H

Traffic Report via Sirius

So when I bought the car, I was told and read that it comes with 5 years traffic. However, I stopped receiving traffic information when my SiriusXM trial ended 6 months after buying the truck. Am I supposed to get 6 months or 5 years? I am in Canada by the way
  3. H

purchasing husky liners

I am assuming that you have received no update.
  4. H

purchasing husky liners

Thanks Peter. I need everything to be an exact fit (nothing less than a 110% :)), so if the current liners won't do it then I might go with the OEM mats since I have those for free.
  5. H

purchasing husky liners

So Husky has the 1st row on their website now, but the item number is exactly the same as the 2016 one! I thought 2017 was a little different.?? And the 3rd row is missing now. Does that mean the 2016 3rd row mats do not fit 2017 3rd?? Confused!!??
  6. H

purchasing husky liners

Where can you get those in Ontario? or is online your only option? Never mind...found the answer on their website.
  7. H

5th Gen Explorer Photo Thread

2917!! You're way ahead of the game! :) Congrats on your new car!
  8. H

What did you do to your 5th Gen?

Do you mind sharing the link to the Console Divider? Thanks
  9. H

2017 Limited ?'s

Confirming that I can change the stations using the left button on the right side of the steering wheel regardless on what menu it is on
  10. H

2017 Limited ?'s

On my sport, I can change the stations using the left button on the right side of the wheel. I don't recall having to be in the entertainment section. I will check later after work and get back to you.
  11. H

2017 Limited ?'s

You can change the radio station from the wheel. Right side buttons.
  12. H

Sync 3 factory navigation while iphone connected to Sync through USB

Hi All, Is there a way to use Sync 3 factory navigation while iphone connected to Sync through USB rather than Apple maps?
  13. H

New car pickup checklist

Thank you Peter. I did do a search but I did not get that page. I tired again now and the only page I see is this one. I guess I am doing something wrong. Thanks again for the link.
  14. H

New car pickup checklist

I am picking up my new EX Sport Tomorrow. Does anyone have a checklist that I can use to check the car before accepting delivery? If not, then what are the important things that I should be looking for?
  15. H

Ford Extended Service Plans (ESP)

Meadowvale Ford in Mississauga, Ontario. He started at $5k and went down to $3915 + 3 free oil changes.
  16. H

2017 ordering

Oh you probably going to win. I won't be able to pick it up until late in the evening as I have a full day and some more at work on Monday.
  17. H

2017 ordering

Thanks Sgt1411. Looking forward to it. I also bought ESP PC Plus for $3915+HST and they gave me 3 free oil changes. I am supposed to get the Sport on Monday.
  18. H

Ford Extended Service Plans (ESP)

Yesterday I paid $3915 +HST for ESP PC Plus 7 years/150000km + 3 free oil changes.
  19. H

2017 ordering

Caved in and went for the Sport. I will miss the rain sensor and the lane keep assist :confused:
  20. H

2017 ordering

I just realized that you cannot get lane keep assist, rain sensing wipers and park assist on the sport. I'm a gadget guy and I love those features. Not sure what to do.
  21. H

2017 ordering

Well I get around $1400 difference when I build the same options that I ordered with Limited vs Sport on Ford.ca. Unless there are things in the limited that I won't get no matter what with the Sport. I would love to know what those are.
  22. H

2017 ordering

The options I ordered on the limited were: A301 package Twin Moonroof Adaptive cruise control Anything there that I cannot get on the sport?
  23. H

2017 ordering

Do you know what color is the police cruisers? So my car is till in production as per my dealer and the Ford rep on this forum. This marks the 9th week since I ordered and it seems that it will take few weeks more. I have a couple of questions for you guys: 1-My dealer offered to sell me a EX...
  24. H

2017 ordering

Anyone knows what paint color (Black vs. Smoked Quartz) exactly matches (or very close) the grill on EX Sport 2017?
  25. H

2017 ordering

Oh wow!! I am not waiting that long for sure. Thanks.
Back