Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Question on exhaust change!

It's also not illegal in the state I live in btw
  2. A

By the way am I not supposed to do that?
  3. A

*Cutout sorry
  4. A

I'm not driving with the current out open all the time just whilst showing off lol
  5. A

So I have a 99 explorer 5.0 limited. I want the exhaust to be louder and better but I want to be able to quiet it down when I want. So I was thinking dual exhaust cutouts. First off what is the diameter of my exhaust??? And I was thinking of the best placement.... I want it after the cats. But...
  6. A

Upgrading head unit in my explorer

OK yea that's what I was going to use
  7. A

Where can I find that link?
  8. A

If I upgrade the head unit will I get bass out of the door speakers?
  9. A

so I have a 99 explorer limited with the 5.0 and I am upgrading the head unit but trying to figure out if I have the Mach or something else. It has the stereo with the rds and cd and cassette plus a 6 disc cd changer with the factory sub woofer. It's a 4 door also. So idk if it's the Mach or...
  10. A

Turn signal / flasher relay

Did anybody find a solution to the problem? I have the same issue
  11. A

Hello,

Hello,
  12. A

99 explorer fog lights mod!

Ok thank you very much that's very helpful!
  13. A

Ok thank you I think the bumper is different on the limited than the sport that might be why? I'm not sure though
  14. A

Hello, Its a 99 explorer limited with a 5.0.... So I recently purchased after market fog light housing. There very similar to one of the jw speaker fog lights. There led. But I read that it's easier to remove the bumper to get the old housing out??? Do I need to do that and I also read that...
Back