Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

Flip Key Question

Did some searching and found this line : http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1205445-flip-keys-switchblade-key-you-name-it.html Check it out it should help
  2. P

Flip Key Question

I'm in the same boat as you. I was excited to get one since my key ring has so much on it. Saw a review on Amazon and it said that it wouldn't work since you have that shroud that covers some of the key. You have to have it an ignition flush with everything for those to work. Was so bummed out...
  3. P

Sound System Quesiton

Hey guys, need a little help on a project. I recently got a double din pioneer head unit that I want to put in my 01 Sport Trac. Does anyone know if this Sport Trac comes with a factory amp? I just have the four door speakers and the standard stock radio. I don't know if there is an amp...
  4. P

URGENT Sport Trac Injector Removal

Evening everyone, I have a 2001 Ford Sport Trac 4.0 SOHC that has a bad fuel injector on cylinder two. Has been misfiring so I checked the resistance, other injectors have sixteen, number two has nothing. I have been looking and havn't found any good information on how to change the injectors...
Back