Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

Mice & Rat Problems

Thank you. I'll check that out. I did, by the way, do a search for "mice" and all I came up with was someone's rebuild of a 94 that had a mouse problem. Thanks again.
  2. F

Mice & Rat Problems

Sorry to jump in on this thread but I am having trouble figuring out how to create a new post...so please excuse me, in advance. 2016 Explorer XLT, 31K miles. Yesterday morning, I noticed a little bit of shredded paper in the glove compartment....strange, but I was looking for something...
  3. F

"NAV SD Card Fault"

Just an update, re: the Nav SD card fault. I replaced the A6 with an A8, and I have not had the fault message recur,. It's been over two months now, so hopefully that's the end of it. HOWEVER, the A8 card (at the time I bought it, the latest version the dealer had, but I don't know if that's...
  4. F

"NAV SD Card Fault"

Just an update, re: the Nav SD card fault. I replaced the A6 with an A8, and I have not had the fault message recur,. It's been over two months now, so hopefully that's the end of it. HOWEVER, the A8 card (at the time I bought it, the latest version the dealer had, but I don't know if...
  5. F

"NAV SD Card Fault"

I am not new to this site, but new to this conversation, because two weeks ago my 2016 XLT suddenly began with the Nav SD card fault message at almost exactly 20,000 miles. (The card is an A6.) Looking back at previous posts, I realize this is a long, ongoing problem. Has ANY member come...
Back