Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 8

PTU Fluid

No, I retained the factory tube. It's not that bad a of job with the MDesign intake, opens up that area a lot. My buddy is also a Ford master tech so that helped lol.
  2. 8

Just 'Mirin

Looks great! Now... tint the front windows please!
  3. 8

PTU Fluid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t2YR1LVN3s&feature=youtu.be This is an excellent guide.
  4. 8

PTU Fluid

140. If you're up in the air about where to get this done I would consider G&S auto muffler in Kennesaw by Cowboys. That's where I get all of my exhaust work done and they're honest and good people.
  5. 8

PTU Fluid

My buddy and I in his garage. Along with classic rock and cold beer.
  6. 8

PTU Fluid Replacement

Just did this as well. Thanks everyone for the info.
  7. 8

PTU Fluid

Kennesaw? I'm in Marietta haha. I just changed mine out. After reading the opinions of others on here it prompted me to do it. We have 20k on ours. Oil was dark. Went with Royal Purple Max Gear.
  8. 8

Blacked Out & Whited Out Gallery

Sorry at work. Pulled up on phone. Looks great.
  9. 8

Blacked Out & Whited Out Gallery

Interested to see this but can't see it.
  10. 8

What did you do to your 5th Gen?

Here you go. I went back and forth a hundred times on whether or not to do it (spoiler). I may end up doing it but I like the look now.
  11. 8

Had the roof wrapped with gloss black to continue the "tinted glass" look.
  12. 8

I had the resonator removed and put two magnaflow mufflers on. Part # was 11225 i believe.
  13. 8

Had some exhaust work done this weekend. Big thanks to xxghostxx for the tips. Love the sound. No rice bucket.
  14. 8

Factory Privacy Glass

Here you go franky... 5%... I also have the front brow strip that covers 1/4 of the windshield. It was a little too dark. Didn't want to risk any tickets so I had it removed and put 20% on the front and kept the 5% brow strip. Looks good and I'm not sweating trying to roll my window down by cops.
  15. 8

ExSport Tuner longevity reviews

HAHA, yeah looking forward to that.
  16. 8

Preciate the response SGT. Yeah, I'm leaning towards that same route. I think I would enjoy the ability to allow custom tuning. Are you running the canned tune currently or the Unleashed tune? I would imagine Torrie's tune would be more beneficial...
  17. 8

Awesome, thanks for the write up. Haha my father bought a Porsche 911 the year I was born hence the 89. It was my first love. Unfortunately, we sold it a couple years ago to a friend.
  18. 8

Evening All, I was wondering for those of you that have tuned Sports... 1. Which tuner are you running and why? 2. How long have you had it and does it still perform well? 3. Are you satisfied? I know these questions have been asked previously but I haven't read anything that...
  19. 8

haha thanks. Yes, the frame is next to go. I've seen a forum where someone removed it and will be doing the same.
  20. 8

A little something Something subtle. Tint, vinyl wrapped the door handles and emblems. Performance items next on the agenda.
Back