Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. O

Should I buy 2013 or wait for 2014?

Ok, do you have any information on these issues?
  2. O

Purchased a 2013: Worst 27 days evar...

Also looks like I missed some fun in this thread. If it was directed my way it's too bad I didn't get to see it :)
  3. O

I was trying to explain to Ford (the company not the dealer) that it wasn't so much the issue with the speakers, but everything that transpired after that with the dealer. I know a certain % of cars have issues right from the factory. But these people are just incompetent. And there's a ton...
  4. O

See if this works..... https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cAGPLChi2aCN9G4JoFykKL8sJqxATE66meq-SI2bN9k/edit
  5. O

So I have a 5 page letter I wrote to Ford about my experience. I don't know how to break it down any smaller than that. I mailed it to them, but I'm afraid it will just be lost. I talked to customer service and there is nobody to email it to. To explain it over the phone would take an hour. Is...
  6. O

4 Runner vs. Explorer

For me it was totally price. I could be a loaded XLT sport for less than a used 2003/4 4-runner. 6000 cash back plus 3500 off for X-plan price. I would NEVER pay 34000 for any ford. But 24000 is a different story.
Back