Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 9

Major roll

that suck to hear about your ride :( ! but you fixed her up pretty quick. you need to come over and help me fix mine ;)
  2. 9

new gears 4 larger wheels?

Im planning on getting some 20's or 22's and a friend told be that if you get larger wheels it will tear up the tranny? is this true.... I have a 96' V6 2 wheel drive 134k miles w/ no re-build. Or what are something i can do to keep from having to re-build my tranny. thanks for any info.
  3. 9

Coilovers?

how much would a good air ride set up set ya back? (about 2k im guessin')
  4. 9

DIY body work a good idea?

well no not really. it don't start.... i cant move it. Thats the best i can do. the hood is off set 2. i think the frame is bent a small amount
  5. 9

heres the link http://www.cardomain.com/id/1fastmustang04 its the last pic on page 2. I think i might still fix it up if i have enough money! I got a new car 2 check it out
  6. 9

f-150 conversion?

this is posted in the ranger thread 2. I thought it'd get some more action here. (delete if needed) Anyone seen the Fiberwerx F-150 front clip conversion for Rangers? (and Explorers) The whole deal flips forward fenders and all held in place on the side with Jeep looking clips and pins on the...
  7. 9

F-150 front clip conversion...

so they have a conversion for explorers? I looked on the website and clicked on explorers and then it took me to te ranger front front end conversion?
  8. 9

Is it possible to fall in love with a site???

it is a great site.. enjoy ;)
  9. 9

Best Subwoofers

I got 2 12' inch Rockford Fosgate subs and amp i dont know how anything else sounds in my truck but ive heard good things about JL's
  10. 9

How to: Body Work 101

I 3rd
  11. 9

not an X, but an H2 gets 'stumped'....LOL

my friends mom has a H1 they live on a farm and a real bad dirt road that things been through hell.
  12. 9

98 Limited AWD V8....buy it?

ya buy it.... and like everyone else said get it checked out!
  13. 9

What is it?

welcome, i used to have a 99 ranger and it seems that i ha dthe same thing it look skinda like a plug? Im not sure but maybe this helps somehow
  14. 9

well like i said those pics posted are alot like mine. ill try to some pics takn sometime this week. thanks again.
  15. 9

bump
  16. 9

finally got one

Pimp! how much did u pay for your new ride? o ya post pics 2
  17. 9

o another thing well a HUGE thing where the Passenger door and the fender meet there like side by side you cant even open the door do you think the frames bent or the fender is. I drove the truck a few weeks ado i didnt pull shake or anything like that. I just need i little insight. Thansk for...
  18. 9

you think the front suspension will be messed up. I went to the body shop and they said that what i just listed is whats wrong with it. BUT they did say that they cant tell what else is wrong w/o getting the hood open. Im just a poor kid that whats to learn a thing or 2
  19. 9

Which Altezzas?

I liek the 2nd ones they look..... i dont know done the other ones look 1/2 finished
  20. 9

ok heres the deal i wrecked my truck 6-8 weeks ago and i have planned to take apart my entire front end ( b/c everything from front doors up needs to be fixed) I plan on getting a haynes (spelling) and going to a junkyard to get parts fenders, hood, header panel, 00 mounty headlights, grille...
  21. 9

How to: Body Work 101

Thats a good job. I plan to be taking on my own body projects 2. thanks 4 the info
  22. 9

Steering wheel shake

maybe ones bent? thats the only other thing i can think of
  23. 9

96 X with 00 mountaineer front end

WOW! thats sweet, i want to do the same thing, i need a whole new front end anyways! Do you have a write up of how to do it and how much it cost you to do it? did you do it yourself.
  24. 9

Off-Road, Slid into a tree.

wheres the bolts needed to take off the bumper, i need to take mine off also. Im new at this so explain S-L-O-W-L-Y. ;)
  25. 9

wil these rims/tires fit?

ok guys i found the wheels i want but i wanted to know if these wheels will fit or what do i need to make them fit? 22" MOMO VANTAGE WHEELS WITH 305/40/22 TOYO PROXES S/T $2,000. FITS 5 ON 135 BOLT CIRCLE-FORD TRUCKS/EXPEDITIONS. i know they they fit f-150 but cant i get wheel adapters to...
Back