Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

Tire rotation, jack points, lug nut torque spec and TPMS reset

Any update on this? Id like to rotate my tires myself but wondering if it throws a code will it go away on its own.
  2. H

Just 'Mirin

Stunning!
  3. H

What did you do to your 5th Gen?

Got the dee zee running boards installed
  4. H

2016 xlt

Love the white!!
  5. H

2016 xlt

Hey fellas, i was in the same boat as you guys and ordered our XLT exactly how we wanted it. We also wanted the second row buckets but opted for the console thinking it would be great for the kids tablets etc. Im looking to our first road trip to see how it works out. This is also my wifes...
  6. H

And the wait begins....ordered yesterday!

Thanks fellas! Peter, its a special edition Tahoe ;-) I get the joy of cruising in the clunker and wife will be sporting the new ride. Lucky me lol.
  7. H

Finally showed up yesterday, they claim the car hauler broke down. I need to clean it back up, rain and sleet made for a nasty day to bring it home. So, from start to finish it was around 7 weeks. Ill post up some better pics one i get it all shined up. :-)
  8. H

He claims otherwise. Im going talk to a sales manager tomorrow and hopefully get some better info...keyword "hopefully".
  9. H

Ok, so Im wondering if i should be concerned or not. Salesman says they got a delivery receipt on monday, yet the vehicle has yet to arrive. He says that routinely the vehicle is on the lot 3-4 hours after receiving the delivery receipt. Obviously not the case here :( Is there any way to...
  10. H

Received word that our Ex in in transit! Looks like it very well could be here tomorrow!!
  11. H

Got a text from the dealership, tentative delivery date of april 4th. If that holds true it will be just barely over 6 weeks, cant wait!
  12. H

Picked up my Explorer

Very nice, gotta love that color!
  13. H

I sure hope so, 6 weeks will seem like forever, let alone 8 or longer!
  14. H

New from WV

Thanks
  15. H

Placed our order last night for 2016 XLT, silver with black leather. We couldn't find one exactly optioned how we wanted so we are having it built. Dealer claims 6 to 8 weeks but from reading here it seems like it could be longer :( oh well, more time for a bigger down payment I guess lol...
  16. H

New from WV

Hello all! Just placed an order yesterday for a 2016 XLT, 202A, looking forward to taking ownership in 6-8weeks. I've already been lurking quite a bit while researching before our decision to go with an explorer, and have gotten lots of good info already :) Hink
Back