Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Colorado - Red Cone next weekend?

VERY Do-able... with a good spotter.driver combo It was pretty hairy, the first time, the second was awesome! FYI, to avoid some of the larger moguls, the easiest line on the first descent is to the right. The second and third aren't as bad as the first IMHO. HTH,
  2. A

Colorado - Red Cone next weekend?

RED CONE... PBBBFFFTTTT :-)~ Matt, I've ran Red Cone twice this year, and it was fun! The first time I ran it, there was severe pucker factor going down the descents, mostly because of how people talked it up. Personally, I didn't think it was all that it was talked up to be...
  3. A

What is this new Ford Escape??

Escape/Tribute are 4WIS I agree with all of you, these are nothing more than a typical grocery getter vehicle and ideal for those indiviaual who want the added traction of 4WD in inclement weather around town or the occasional jaunt down a dirt road. With the 4 wheel independant suspension...
  4. A

Build your Wrangler fighter here!

How I got in that market research study Well, I received a letter saying that since I was the owner of a 99 Amigo (one of the camparing vehicles), that I was selected to participate in this study. I called the number did a survey, they called back a week later with another qualifying survey...
  5. A

Sorry, No cameras were allowed. They were VERY impressive though. Unfortunate they choose to run IFS/torsion springs, and NOT offer a "push-button locker". I was always a big fan of the "ORIGINAL BRONCO".
  6. A

Your wishes may come true! Again, I strolled in from another forum, and have posted a thread on what I saw when I attended a market research study a couple weeks ago. Dead Link Removed A couple observations since and reading your thread here. 1) I am not sure if it is 2002 or 2003...
Back