Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

2002 explorer power driver seat

Hello all Was wondering if anyone could tell me where the driver power seat gets its power from? I've looked for a schematic but haven't had any luck. I've got no power to the seat, checked fuses and both are good. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Mike
  2. M

2002 transmission question

Ok. Thanks guys for all the info. It's greatly appreciated. Ok, what about the "BE, BA, BD, etc... at the end of the number. What do they stand for.
  3. M

Thank you fordysenior for the Web site. After entering my vin number, I have found out that someone put the wrong tranny in it. The vin said that it has a 5r55s. So, I wonder if there was any damage done to the transfer case or anything from it having the wrong tranny in it. Any info would be...
  4. M

Am I correct in the way I'm reading the info. Prior to 3/4/02 is a 1L2P-BE and after 3/4/02 is the 2L2P-BA from the vin my 02has a manufacture date of 4/4/02. I'm just trying to see if it had the right transmission in it to begin with. I bought it used and it really nevery did shift like I...
  5. M

Door jam sticker is faded bad and not legible.
  6. M

Can someone tell me the difference between a 1L2P-BE and a 2L2P-BA?? Everything I've read tells me my explorer needs a 2L2P-BA but the transmission in it now (that is junk now) is a 1L2P-BE. The manufacture date of my vehicle is 4/4/2002.
Back