Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

DVD Headrest and other options questions

2016 sport dvd headrest add on I want to add a aftermarket dvd player to my 2016 sport. I opted out of the factory one. If I was to order system audiovoxx ones that match the ex. Would they be plug and play? Or would all new wiring need to be run? Basically is there some wiring harness in the...
  2. M

Order number?

I placed an an order for a car on March 4. I asked the dealer If there was an order number or vin number yet(April 8). He said there was no information yet. Only that my name is in system. Does the sound correct? What is the usual time frame to receive an order number?
  3. M

Push Bar for Explorer

Thanks for the cross- threading. I donto have acc. My guess is it will just interfere with the 180 degree view a little. However not a huge issue.
  4. M

Push Bar for Explorer

Grill guard front camera issues Hey all. New guy here. Looked around and can't find an existing thread. I ordered a 2016 sport and I am in the process of sourcing a grill guard with possible light bar install. Just wondering if you have an links to one's that can accommodate the sport and have...
Back