Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

N/a To twin turbo

Yea I have the Awd 2014 limited Right now what I have on this Truck Is K&n Intake Borla mufflers only with resonator deleted So bout 17 to 25 HP gain with those little add ons I'm just looking for some extra power I don't know if I should get the livernois tuner for the N/a I keep...
  2. J

N/a To twin turbo

So I was wondering if I can bring the twin turbo charged system from the Sport into the N/a Or can I make this myself ? What would be the requirements to make this happen
  3. J

Explorer wont turn on

Thanks Jason I already spoke to my sells man and got the roadside assistance number I would have it towed tomorrow morning and keep the forum posted with the diagnose, maybe it would help someone in the future
  4. J

Explorer wont turn on

So here I'm sitting on 32k miles and my explorer won't turn on at all...I even try boosting it and it didn't work. 5 days ago a check engine light came up I already scheduled a maintenance an checkup for this Friday it has 4k miles left on warranty...my question is how I'm gonna get it to the...
  5. J

Tunes for the N/A 3.5L Explorers

Thanks Peter.. About the tuner does the vehicle has to be taken to the dyno in order to work or is it a plug an play?
  6. J

At the SEMA show

Guys how can I get my hands in the front bumper that the white egr explorer has any Name or information on them please Reply I've been after this for months....
  7. J

Tunes for the N/A 3.5L Explorers

What tuner for N/a explorer 2014 Any tunes on the 2014 explorer 3.5 N/A I've been looking online all I see is the Diablo tuner but that's only for the sport..
  8. J

Hello everyone first day here and some problmes to solve

So Igot my self a 2014 Ford explorer limited with few months ago almost brand new 4k miles on it... But there's an issue I have encountered with the ac/heater. So evertime I turn my AC/heater on which ever my Truck would stalled I guess u can say for example it won't have a steady Rpm....it's...
Back