Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Sport or Platinum!!!!

To be honest when I was shopping I hadn't really even considered the platinum. I liked the look and performance of the sport model and to be honest really didn't do any research on the platinum. Unfortunately once I ended up making the purchase I decided to do some homework and really should...
  2. D

Sport or Platinum!!!!

Cant go wrong with Magnet Metallic. Is what I went with on my sport. My only complaint would be prior to purchasing I had gone to 4 local dealers and could not find a magnetic sport, limited, or platinum in stock and had only ever seen one XLT on the road in that color. After purchasing I've...
  3. D

Sport or Platinum!!!!

I just recently purchased the 2016 sport and if I were to do it again I would have gone platinum. I picked it up with every feature except for the park assist as this is something I would never use. However when I compare my sport to the platinum I'm really getting allot vs the price...
  4. D

Hi all, just picked up a 2016 sport

I picked up the Magnetic a couple of weeks ago and couldn't be happier. https://www.flickr.com/photos/131361453@N08/26231335371/in/dateposted-public/
  5. D

2016 Exp Sport owner

Just joined up to get some information from other owners. Picked up a new 2016 Sport last weekend transitioning over from a 2013 Edge SEL. So far absolutely love sport package.
Back