Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

MFT SYNC 3.8 SIRI Eyes Free - Avail. on SYNCMYRIDE.COM for 2011-2015 Explorer

The image at the top is exactly what I ended up with. I'll try the unarchiver app or wait until i get to work and use the pc. Thanks for all of the replies.
  2. P

I'm ending up with about 20 or so files and many are still zipped. Is that what you had as well.
  3. P

Does anyone know if doing this on a mac would cause issues. When I download the update I get a whole bunch of files. Some are still zipped. When I place all the loose files on my usb drive and insert into the car I get an error. Should I just have the .lst file as well as several folders.
  4. P

Bluetooth Button Location

Thanks to a ton of great info on this site, I pulled the trigger on a 2015 Explorer Sport. So far I am really enjoying it. I know this will sound trivial, but I have gotten used to the settings on my old F150, in particular switching between satellite radio and bluetooth. On the explorer, the...
  5. P

New Guy with Explorer Sport Questions

This is so helpful. I can't thank you enough.
  6. P

Thank you for all of the replies. This has been most helpful.
  7. P

The dealerships in NC aren't open at midnight which is when I asked the question. Also, it is a Subaru dealership that got the basic color of the truck wrong in their description, so my confidence level on the accuracy of the information is not at an all time high.
  8. P

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum, but spent a lot of time over at the F150 forum over the years. I always appreciated the feedback from the folks on these sites. I'm considering trading the F150 and picking up a 2015 Explorer Sport with 14,000 miles on it. I have a few questions if anyone cares...
Back