Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Rough Idle With A/C

my 13 ex does this too. it down revs sometimes and really shakes the whole car. pretty sure its the a/c cause when i turn it off it stops. i also have a high output alternator in there but i dont think thats why
  2. M

Optima Batteries

xs power batteries are great. i have a 2013 explorer and i have 2 15s on 8000 watts going in there. i have 4 shuriken 140 amp hour batteries in the back and one xs d3400 under the hood which works great and would work great for what you have. they make awesome batteries
  3. M

2015 Explorer Storm Chasing Install/Mods

i have a sound system in my 2013 explorer and i have 4 extra batteries in the back, an upgraded one under the hood, and a high output alternator. now obviously you dont need that much, but i would suggest adding another battery and maybe getting a bigger alternator to keep up. i had a stock one...
  4. M

forgiato wheels

http://forgiato.com/wheels/forgiato/concavo/ would like to get these 22' forgiato wheels in for my 2013 ex but in all black. just a little concerned cause they seem deep and i dont want to have to make any modifications to the wheel well or anything. let me know what you guys think
  5. M

2013 xlt mods!!

would like to see some mods on 2013 xlts or any other model. already have my grill painted black and led lights in the interior. want to get some ideas to do to my ex. headlights, tail lights, wheels etc!
Back