Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

'98 Remote Entry Stopped Working

Sorry I haven't responded to your replies. I have been afk. There are good threads about finding the hidden keypad code in this forum, based on the year of your vehicle. I also do not remember if I finally left the key in the "off", or "run" position. I believe it was more like...
  2. M

Problem Solved The problem has been solved. When I read the other threads, they all seemed to be about reprogramming the remote. I felt like I needed to solve the problem of why the remote is not working, then reprogram if necessary. I gave it a try, anyway. I turned the key switch...
  3. M

Hello, I've done some searching in past threads and I understand how to re-program a remote (based on the threads), and how to fix '97 and under models...static problem. But I haven't seen anything on this direct problem. The day before, or two days before I was test the range of the...
  4. M

Anti-Theft light/clock/radio and more... :o

Regarding the radio. I'm suprised from all the testimonials I saw from this site. This claims to be able to fix your ford radio from a number of problems that it could have. I also found a testimonial in another ford forum. Has anyone tried this? http://www.shareamemory.com/radio/ And...
  5. M

I saw this thread regarding the chime. Check it out. http://www.f150online.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42361
  6. M

Thank you for your response IAmTodd. Someone told me to adjust the steering column to eliminate the chiming noise. It worked for a little while, then came back. Now, no adjustment fixes the chiming. I disconnected the battery for about an hour, and the clock display, and the chiming...
  7. M

Hello, I just bought a used 98 Ford Explorer, and the anti-theft light blinks very slowly when I put the key in the ignition, and then disappears once the engine is running. There is no display clock, and the radio fades in and out, and doesn't turn on or off randomly. And finally the...
Back