Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Which Floor Mats for 2015 Limited?

I don't know about those numbers but I bought the weather tech laser molded ones and we really love them got front & back and going to get the molded mat for the back take a look at www. weathertech.com Mr.RubyRed
  2. M

shark fin

Shark Finn Antenna Hey everyone does the shark fin antenna really work? just wondering need to learn a little more about them before buying one if you have one did the paint match or did you repaint to match? Mr. :us:Ruby Red 2015
  3. M

Window Side Vents / Deflectors

Looking For Ventvisors Hey Guys & Gals I'm looking:help: advice ,reviews on window vent visors what are kind do you have on your Explorer can you post photos and were did you buy them? also if you want you can send me a private message Mr.RubyRed 2015:us:
  4. M

2015 daytime runnig lights

Hello everyone I'm new here so just learning about this site my question is can or how do you disable the daytime driving light they came already on the explorer and I don't like them Or do I have to take it back to the dealer to have this done thanks for the help Mr. Ruby Red 2015 :us:
Back